I thought you could criticize freely on this forum? by Manic626 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I thought you could criticize freely on this forum?
Page 1 of 11
Manic626
Veteran²
Old
1 - 04-28-2010, 16:36
I've been lurking the last couple of years, but today I decided to break my silence to express my feelings about a great injustice done on this forum by one of the admins. Rayn as a matter of fact.

Rayn, if you cannot take some fun being poked at you or some disagreement being shot at you then you need to rethink your rules regarding this forum. EVERYONE is fair game here, including you. You are not exempt from your own rules. While Mr. Hitler was a unpopular poster his perma banning goes against everything you created this forum for.

You've said time and time again if someone doesn't like how someone else posts, then ignore him. Your not going to ban a poster just because he's annoying.

Now Mr. Hitler did his fair share of awful trolls. He even bent the rules alot. But there are numerous posters who have been doing the same exact thing he does for years. Some are even on your friends list.
You watchlisted him because you got pissed off and ego hurt because he said you werent funny. Then he makes this thread I make way too many threads by Mr. Hitler - TribalWar Forums and you perbanned him.

Yes you might be top dawg around here but if you cant take the heat then don't dish it out on other posters.

peace

Sponsored Links
mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 04-28-2010, 16:37
lurk more ******

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 04-28-2010, 16:37
pignored

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
4 - 04-28-2010, 16:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic626 View Post
I've been lurking the last couple of years, but today I decided to break my silence to express my feelings about a great injustice done on this forum by one of the admins. Rayn as a matter of fact.

Rayn, if you cannot take some fun being poked at you or some disagreement being shot at you then you need to rethink your rules regarding this forum. EVERYONE is fair game here, including you. You are not exempt from your own rules. While Mr. Hitler was a unpopular poster his perma banning goes against everything you created this forum for.

You've said time and time again if someone doesn't like how someone else posts, then ignore him. Your not going to ban a poster just because he's annoying.

Now Mr. Hitler did his fair share of awful trolls. He even bent the rules alot. But there are numerous posters who have been doing the same exact thing he does for years. Some are even on your friends list.
You watchlisted him because you got pissed off and ego hurt because he said you werent funny. Then he makes this thread I make way too many threads by Mr. Hitler - TribalWar Forums and you perbanned him.

Yes you might be top dawg around here but if you cant take the heat then don't dish it out on other posters.

peace

m00g00
VeteranX
Old
5 - 04-28-2010, 16:39
Nobody cares about some twat who decided to call himself "Mr. Hitler". I'm sure many people agree with me that he and you can go **** yourselves.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
6 - 04-28-2010, 16:40
Yea the admins should just repeatedly pass out infractions and edit posts to remove NWS content instead of getting rid of the repeat offenders.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 04-28-2010, 16:41
TW isn't a democracy. Shut it, fagit.

krustyy
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 04-28-2010, 16:41
Mr. Hitler got banned for being a useless retard. Flaming Rayn will not get a ban.

Watch and see:

Rayn, you are a cock smoking ugly ass little fagboy with a ****tier personality than Manic626 and Mr. Hitler combined.

see?

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 04-28-2010, 16:43
Mr. ****ler got banned for posting NWS/gross-out pics you ****ing idiot, not some arbitrary ban cuz Rayn didn't like him.

Although I'd support Rayn's arbitrary ban of you though, just on general principle.

Manic626
Veteran²
Old
10 - 04-28-2010, 16:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00g00 View Post
Nobody cares about some twat who decided to call himself "Mr. Hitler". I'm sure many people agree with me that he and you can go **** yourselves.
and who cares about Zopharoth who posts the same **** over and over. yet he's still here.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 04-28-2010, 16:43
heh heh sup hitler

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 04-28-2010, 16:44
We all have it coming kid.

Kizzak
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 04-28-2010, 16:44
just stop posting

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 04-28-2010, 16:44
Um, did you miss the post where Dumb**** Hitler asked for the ban?

Obviously.

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
15 - 04-28-2010, 16:44
this is stupid, go away

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 04-28-2010, 16:45
enjoy your permaban, manic

Manic626
Veteran²
Old
17 - 04-28-2010, 16:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
Um, did you miss the post where Dumb**** Hitler asked for the ban?

Obviously.
Uh that was back in December dumbass. He's been back for quite a while.

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 04-28-2010, 16:46
permaban from internet

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 04-28-2010, 16:48
I gotta say Rayn, if you're gonna ban Mr Hitler then you should ban ol Rusty too.

Manic626
Veteran²
Old
20 - 04-28-2010, 16:49
Ol rusty didn't troll him. or tell him he had scabees.

Page 1 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I thought you could criticize freely on this forum?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
gimme back my son , they took my son