Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

drama ... probably one thing I don't like about the "WoW culture" though. Someone has a beef with someone else they can't man up, say it, and at least take a stab as resolving it. They sit and brood and bitch and piss...

P.P.S. I do feel bad about giving Jiv (FIXED) such a hard time though, I would have behaved more had I known.

Feannag, you're hilarious and delusional. I'm sorry that so many people complained about you and your creepiness (constantly messaging women and alternating between flirting and calling them "bitches/cunts", see a trend here? Also messaging anyone who got loot over you, and complaining that you "deserve it over them" -- does the t8 chest token ring a bell?) that I had to confront you about it. Please don't sit here and act like you were trolling the guild, because you nerd raged quite often; we simply stopped wanting to deal with such drama.

I think that you took advice well when it came to your class; however, if me telling you about how others felt about you is "condescending", you have quite an atypical complex. I only spoke with you at length because a.) my boyfriend is too busy and preferred that I do it, and b.) two other officers said they didn't feel like repeating themselves. Just call me Counselor Troi.

[In before "I WUZ JUZ TROLLIN, I DIDN'T THREATEN TO QUIT IF I DIDN'T GET A PIECE OF LOOT!?!'"]

I know your kind Jiv, you learned enough psychology to use it as a weapon and unlike others went further into it so it became even worse. I'd peg you as the kind of woman who would not only never see herself as wrong ever but on the off-chance it happens you will simply mind-fuck whoever is involved into thinking they were wrong and you were right all along. I'll pity the poor bastard you trick into putting a ring on your finger (if it hasn't already happened) and you are one of the reasons men don't trust women. I'm not reading whatever you posted, I didn't even bother beyond the first half of the first sentence because that much simply confirmed the aforementioned mind-fucking. So give it the fuck up, good day ma'am.

That's the thing. He was scared more or less. Zeph's drama ALWAYS involved NON-terribles. He always had problems with like Keith and Blotter, who were both better than him. When Zeph started with us, he WAS a fucking terrible himself.
This is just completely bogus. I was definitely better than Keith, who in no way is a bad player, he just flip flopped so many times I'm sure it was difficult to get any continuity with his playstyle.

As far as Todd goes, he was probably a 50-50 balance of skill and gear, and the fact that he was a Destro Lock. When I started gearing and playing my lock I kept up with him pretty well considering the difference in gear.

In my mind, if Brandon and Tribeard had never come into the picture I never would have gotten frustrated to the point that I did with that little group there and would probably be on Gorg still playing with some of the people that are left. Oh well.

And as far as playing with Core peeps goes, I just wanted to make sure I didn't look like a terribad. I was pretty pleased with my performance when I did do a few raids with them though. Did a 8m EoE that was pretty fun one time, good bunch of guys/gals.

This is just completely bogus. I was definitely better than Keith, who in no way is a bad player, he just flip flopped so many times I'm sure it was difficult to get any continuity with his playstyle.

As far as Todd goes, he was probably a 50-50 balance of skill and gear, and the fact that he was a Destro Lock. When I started gearing and playing my lock I kept up with him pretty well considering the difference in gear.

In my mind, if Brandon and Tribeard had never come into the picture I never would have gotten frustrated to the point that I did with that little group there and would probably be on Gorg still playing with some of the people that are left. Oh well.

O shit even josh is gettin some hate in here.

They were both so fucking whiny and temperamental, it's like they were ASKING for me to fuck with them. Sorry Jimbo.

i remember when zeph couldnt stop dieing on his shadow priest

so he went a bought a warrior that was tricked out in whatever that seasons gear was

i dont really remember you playing your lock at all, and the only person i remember being impressed by was Dimio. he was a bit more aggressive with DPS, i played it safe.

I used my lock for our Bear mount runs, cranked out some sick DPS considering I was wearing badge gear. I never really enjoyed playing an Spriest, and the warrior was a blast till WoTLK. I have no clue what(if) I'm going to play in Cata, leaning towards my lock.

Also, I think Feannag has/had issues with women (his hand) in the past. It's really quite funny seeing how hypocritical he is based on gender.

I think you have some serious issues when it comes to females in general based on what you've posted in the past on TW. She was simply an officer telling you to chill the fuck out because the whole guild hated you. What Forensic said rings so true.

"We don't want to hate you."
Feannag: You have no choice.

Back