Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page you americans are down right ****ed on haiti
Page 1 of 5
trop
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 01-20-2010, 04:42
every other country could pull out support and aid for haiti and there would be little to no international backlash. If you americans pulled out, there would be tremendous national and international rage.

you guys are pretty much committed to rebuilding that entire nation back up and that's going to take a **** load of money.

Sponsored Links
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 01-20-2010, 04:43
That's OK, we can just print more.

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 01-20-2010, 04:44
For ten mill, you could bulldoze the debris into the ocean, set up solar and wind power, along with super malls and schools/hospitals/half assed police/etc.

Heimdal
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 01-20-2010, 04:51
That's cause we are so badass.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 01-20-2010, 05:01
we just threw 100 million at them

thats enough to rebuild their entire nation 5 times

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 01-20-2010, 05:03
what u need to realize is Obama's #1 agenda is to remove all troops from american soil and send them overseas, so there is no one to actually defend the continent.

just watch and see if he removes troops from Haiti. betting he won't, in fact, he'll increase the number in the name of 'humanitarian aide.' if george washington is a man of god watch it happen

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 01-20-2010, 05:06
Shut up Togotard.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 01-20-2010, 05:10
hey data

how can the battle so many have seen in visions and dreams happen if our army is here? instead everyone who has had these recollections, and there are many besides George Washington, see the war in north America without troops or military completely.

there are others who aren't even Christians who share this view

how else do you think the red dawn remake will come true?

Legend
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 01-20-2010, 05:16
I love bible bashers.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 01-20-2010, 05:17
i guess it makes you part of some exclusive hate club

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 01-20-2010, 05:25

6 6 6

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 01-20-2010, 05:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
hey data

how can the battle so many have seen in visions and dreams happen if our army is here? instead everyone who has had these recollections, and there are many besides George Washington, see the war in north America without troops or military completely.

there are others who aren't even Christians who share this view

how else do you think the red dawn remake will come true?
The military never deploys 100% of its forces at any given moment. It's a physical, logistic impossibility. The Air Force has dozens of stateside responsibilities like NORAD, missile control (ICBM), UAV ops, and Operation NOBLE EAGLE, to name but a few. Even the Navy, who you would think operates mostly on boats in international waters, has thousands of boots firmly planted on American soil at a number of naval bases around the country. And don't forget about the National Guard units. All those people are necessary just to keep the massive war machine going.

Further, you're forgetting that a volunteer military would hardly allow itself to suppress an American political uprising. That **** just ain't happening. I've had this conversation before and don't really feel like rehashing it with you, so feel free to use search if you don't fully grasp what I'm saying.

In short, you're a moron.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 01-20-2010, 05:36
togo's mother once sucked satan's giant red cock

so that a canadian may understand this, it was like a fire engine trying to park in a hockey net.

over & over

and then the hockey net cried

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 01-20-2010, 05:38
Fantastic analogy, HK.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
15 - 01-20-2010, 05:43
:hellen:

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 01-20-2010, 05:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
The military never deploys 100% of its forces at any given moment. It's a physical, logistic impossibility. The Air Force has dozens of stateside responsibilities like NORAD, missile control (ICBM), UAV ops, and Operation NOBLE EAGLE, to name but a few. Even the Navy, who you would think operates mostly on boats in international waters, has thousands of boots firmly planted on American soil at a number of naval bases around the country. And don't forget about the National Guard units. All those people are necessary just to keep the massive war machine going.

Further, you're forgetting that a volunteer military would hardly allow itself to suppress an American political uprising. That **** just ain't happening. I've had this conversation before and don't really feel like rehashing it with you, so feel free to use search if you don't fully grasp what I'm saying.

In short, you're a moron.
i think you underestimate the sheer amount of power 200 million troops can have. Also, the real enemy is your own overconfidence

on 9/11, the defense network was utterly paralyzed. Think it can't happen again? all your computer programs are designed for specific scenarios, most of which wont' happen, and they never know how to react to the unexpected.

nuclear arms are really the only physical advantage there is.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
17 - 01-20-2010, 05:46

Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
18 - 01-20-2010, 05:47
I like analogies that depict a truck full of yogurt myself.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 01-20-2010, 06:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
i think you underestimate the sheer amount of power 200 million troops can have. Also, the real enemy is your own overconfidence

on 9/11, the defense network was utterly paralyzed. Think it can't happen again? all your computer programs are designed for specific scenarios, most of which wont' happen, and they never know how to react to the unexpected.

nuclear arms are really the only physical advantage there is.
You're just spouting nonsense and random catch phrases. I don't even know why I bother reading your posts. You're as bad as Dweasel.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 01-20-2010, 06:45
well data the first thing to do in order to defeat us in north America is to get rid of our army and put our technology to the test.

and technology will fail. I mean what if troop levels never go down? I'm betting against any withdrawal of any kind. you will see excuse after excuse for increases, until the entire force is overseas. the next haiti, or 9/11, will drive Obama to do it, and people will accept it, because every word from Obama is a word from God himself

Page 1 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page you americans are down right ****ed on haiti

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
slippery slopes! , togo isn't real , togowack