Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?

Well? A new world is opening today that has many of the same settings as world one did including the no tribe size limit.

World 45 is approaching its capacity so we will be launching World 46 later today, at roughly noon server time. Since world 45 was a slower world with more classic settings the world will focus on newer features.

The new world will be running at 1.2 speed with a unit speed of 1.0, making it the first time we have had a world with significantly faster than average troops since World 32.

Any one up for another take over? I'm really only interested if we can get 50+ people from here in on it again.

Going North West for anyone joining. If we don't get much of a turn out I'm going to abandon in a week or so.

Last edited:
geschlossen.gif

the only thing lamer than playing tribalwars.net is playing it 2 years after everyone else realized how lame it is

i always wondered what kind of pathetic no lifers play these games

thanks for the info telos

lol
it would be funny to restart it and dominate again
and shit all over their forums again
and be all "lol we came back fags" then leave again

too bad all of that would take 8 months

like I said I only log in when I'm waiting for shit to compile at work.

And its not much lower on the pathetic waste of time scale then TW.com

And I think its more like 4 years later nigafool :p to be fair though I haven't really played in 2-3 years just got an e-mail from them and figured I'd pose the question.

Back