Kill Order, Gorgonnash - LF GOOD Rogue & Holy Paladin by Adroit - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Kill Order, Gorgonnash - LF GOOD Rogue & Holy Paladin
Page 4 of 4
AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 01-14-2010, 17:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
Uh... If we cleared every level 80 raid in the game, we still couldn't make that take 4 days. We raid ~6 hours a week, and we do Insanity, full-hardmode Ulduar, and ICC every week. If we only stuck to ICC we'd raid less than 3 hours a week.
No, I know that.

I am also not in a hardcore guild that's willing to put in the initial time to master the content as fast as possible. I'm not criticizing that at all. I know you raid a helluva lot less than I did after the first few weeks.

Outside of raiding though, there's a lot of time sinks in the game that I hated doing. I hated grinding the dailies (profession and gold). I hated changing ALL of the gems in my gear, like recently. I understand it's all part of the game and the game is meant to be a time sink (like almost all games are), but it got the point where it's pretty static. Basically, the amount of time that I needed to put in in order to have fun in the one thing I enjoyed became too much for me.

Edit: Just realized you were talking to feannag, haha.

Last edited by AdreNaLiNe; 01-14-2010 at 17:24..
Sponsored Links
Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
62 - 01-14-2010, 18:32
They need to make a BG that doesnt need set players. Everything possible for a dps is like 15 minutes minimum, from WSG to your frost daily to sitting in trade waiting to attack the poor soul who types "LFM - DPS"

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 01-15-2010, 04:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemomma5000 View Post
They need to make a BG that doesnt need set players. Everything possible for a dps is like 15 minutes minimum, from WSG to your frost daily to sitting in trade waiting to attack the poor soul who types "LFM - DPS"
Buddy up with someone who can heal/tank? I dunno the tank queues are pretty instant (less than 30 seconds, if that) but when I have to get the emblems on my huntard it's easily 12 - 15 minutes.

I'm not sure how healers are but when I'm in RDF and the tank leaves we get another one pretty quickly. Last time the healer left the rest of us were in queue until the 15-minute debuff was up and I just left and re-queued.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 01-15-2010, 10:24
BGs queues are too slow, there is a lot more to do now and pvp sucks in WoW so it is understandable that people don't want to spend all their time in BGs.

A long queue time for a tank is about 10 seconds for a heroic, I wait until a bunch of people are on to do the daily on my paly and ask the old STK crew if anybody wants a random just so people don't have to wait 15 minutes in a queue.

Page 4 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Kill Order, Gorgonnash - LF GOOD Rogue & Holy Paladin

Social Website Bullshit