The end of Double XP weekend: So how's the game going for everyone so far? by Mooley - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Aion
Reload this Page The end of Double XP weekend: So how's the game going for everyone so far?
Mooley
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 12-21-2009, 19:41
I shot up 3 lvls. 43 - 46. Going to be 2 or 3 more double XP weekends coming up as well. Everyone still enjoying the game? I is. :>

Sponsored Links
Calder
VeteranX
Old
2 - 12-21-2009, 20:40
got bored a couple levels after hitting abyss and stopped like a month ago

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 12-21-2009, 22:41
I control the handicraft market and am a hundred+ million kinahaire at most times.

I started my twink gladiator after getting bored of easy mode ranger and am having way more fun.

But every single person I know of has quit, my legion broke up & I get spammed by every person I know to join their guild robble robble which I don't want to do cause they all seem lame ;[

And double exp weekend was dumb for the simple reason that SM, Sorc, Ranger, Cleric will all be kiting elites for 800-1M+ exp per kill and flying to level 50 before the months out while the rest still chuck along at 40-50k tops per kills and will still be stuck trying to get to 50 after double exp is gone.

Virtuosity
VeteranX
Old
4 - 12-22-2009, 09:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Shinzo View Post
I control the handicraft market and am a hundred+ million kinahaire at most times.

I started my twink gladiator after getting bored of easy mode ranger and am having way more fun.

But every single person I know of has quit, my legion broke up & I get spammed by every person I know to join their guild robble robble which I don't want to do cause they all seem lame ;[

And double exp weekend was dumb for the simple reason that SM, Sorc, Ranger, Cleric will all be kiting elites for 800-1M+ exp per kill and flying to level 50 before the months out while the rest still chuck along at 40-50k tops per kills and will still be stuck trying to get to 50 after double exp is gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Shinzo View Post
Expert ++

Cause I had to buy the ****ing bow for 25 million off the broker effectively draining me down to 200k lol.

Game is so queer.

75 million /wave.

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 12-22-2009, 10:09
Its amazing what a month of straight crafting and no competition can do for you.

Over 30 gold earrings at 7-10 mil a pop, 2 gold rings at 10-13 mil, 3 gold necks at 10-13 mil a pop and countless blues. Weapons etc.

Still think the crafting quest is gay as hell. If I had competition and outrageous flux prices like armor/weapon crafters I doubt I would have made money back.

-Serenity
VeteranX
Old
6 - 01-12-2010, 21:42
Its very grindy =[

cruncha-
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7 - 01-17-2010, 19:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Serenity View Post
Its very grindy =[
this is the reason i stopped playing it.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Aion
Reload this Page The end of Double XP weekend: So how's the game going for everyone so far?

Social Website Bullshit