Techno Music

Oh hey look, I can find random nws images on the internet.

Haha, I don't download a bunch of sets of photos to my computer, plus my computer is so slow it would probably freeze up if I did, So I just googled some shit to put on here (obviously).
If there is a problem with that I'll be more than happy to take them down...

you've posted dubstep and not techno. assuming you like dubstep, here are the two best dubstep songs ever:

you've posted dubstep and not techno. assuming you like dubstep, here are the two best dubstep songs ever:

Oh, I guess I just consider anything relatively close to it techno. Thank you for the correction, good chance thats why I can never find anything good. haha
Appreciate the songs also.

just go to beatport.com and look through all the genres. then you'll actually know what each genre sounds like

mzep, i have a few friends who are into caspa and i can appreciate dubstep. its becoming popular all over europe and is blowing up in the us as well. listen to dj mary anne hobbes BBC radio broadcast and visit her website she is a dubstep dj who has a radio station that debuts new artists in that category
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006wqb7

check out Big Gigantic, and Hudson Mohawke too while youre at it

Mary Anne Hobbs is best known as an evangelist for underground music.. the BBC Radio1 international DJ.. her 'Dubstep Warz' show for Radio1 in January 2006 is widely regarded at the show that broke the dubstep sound globally..

In September 2009 she released 'Wild Angels', the 3rd in a trilogy of definitive underground electronic compilations for the Planet Mu label.. following 'Evangeline' in 2008 and 'Warrior Dubz' in 2006.

Mary Anne curated her 3rd stage for BBC Radio1 at Sonar Festival in June 2009, featuring Joker, The Gaslamp Killer and Martyn... following her historic UK Dubstep Showcase in 2007 bringing the sound out of boutique clubs for the very first time and onto an international festival stage infront of 8.5 thousand with Skream, Oris Jay and Kode 9 & The Spaceape.. and the re-match in 2008 with Mala, Flying Lotus and Shackleton...

Mary Anne left school at the age of 16 and went to work in an egg packing factory for the princely sum of £39 per week..

She quickly ran away to London with a hard rock band and lived on a bus with them in a car park in Hayes, Middlesex for 12 months, working as their lighting engineer, record sleeve artist, wardrobe designer… and mechanic.

Her great ambition was to become a music journalist. She figured the next logical step would be to produce her own fanzine - Krush...

She sent a couple of issues along with a demented CV detailing her adventures to the Editor of Sounds music paper and landed a job with them at the age of 19.

At 21, having been profoundly influenced by a snapshot of Metallica, Mary Anne sold all her worldly goods and bought a one-way ticket to Hollywood, where she lived in a garden shed...

She spent a year as Sounds US correspondent in the dark underbelly of LA writing about the fledgling thrash metal scene, Jane’s Addiction, Guns N' Roses et al...

At Sounds Mary Anne met fellow teenager James Brown (legendary writer and publisher, not the Godfather of soul) who became a lifelong friend...

James moved to NME as Features Editor and when Mary Anne returned to London from LA, he promptly poached her to work with him at NME. Mary Anne spent three years on the newsdesk and also worked as a major feature writer there, writing cover stories on everyone from Ice Cube to Nirvana...

She went on with James Brown to form part of the original team he put together to launch Loaded magazine. She worked there as Music Editor, and also writing major undercover stories about private detectives, cocaine dealers to the stars and most notoriously a Soho sex club...

Mary Anne got her break in radio at BBC GLR on Sunday mornings alongside Mark Lamarr...

She presented groundbreaking shows on XFM during their trail broadcasts, which helped to win their licence...

She was poached by Radio 1 in 1997 after a particularly confrontational interview with Radio 1's then Head Of Production (Trevor Dann) was bootlegged around the BBC and found the desk of the Controller of the day, Matthew Bannister...

Mary Anne's time at Radio 1 has been hectic… she has hosted shows from all the major award ceremonies: Q, NME, Brits, Kerrang, Mercury Music Prize… and made documentaries about artists as diverse as David Bowie, Slipknot and The Sex Pistols…

She championed comedy god Ricky Gervais in his pre-Office days… hosted a movie review show with Mark Kermode called Cling Film… founded and fronted the award-winning Radio 1 Rock Show for five years...

TV... there’s quite a lot, M.A. hosted a season of live coverage of the ‘World Superbike Championship’ for British Eurosport in 2005… she made a series about global biker culture in India, Russia, Japan, the US and Europe for BBC Choice,‘Mary Anne's Bikes’… fronted 27 hours of live coverage at Glastonbury Festival for the BBC… and has guested on everything from BBC2’s ‘Never Mind The Buzzcocks’ to ‘John Peel’s Record Box’ for Channel4....

Mary Anne can ride any motorcycle you care to park in front of her...

Last edited:
appreciate it evolvo! I'll listen to check out the site tomorrow when I wake up.
Big gigantic is sick though!

Back