Finally Downed H25 Anub

People giving Pessi shit need to step back and realize his advice will help you.

From reading, Terra / Adren generally know their stuff as well but the fact that you attempt to one-up them and question their advice is retarded. There are no wish-wash things in WoW; everything is black/white when it comes to raiding and DPS.

p.s. I am better than Ippon (if this was last year lol) <3

game_over2515Pop.jpg

someone posted this screeny and figured I'd add it.

People giving Pessi shit need to step back and realize his advice will help you.

From reading, Terra / Adren generally know their stuff as well but the fact that you attempt to one-up them and question their advice is retarded. There are no wish-wash things in WoW; everything is black/white when it comes to raiding and DPS.

p.s. I am better than Ippon (if this was last year lol) <3

We have some really good rogues on TW forums as far as I know.

Pessimistick (Ippon), You (Sailyn), Surelybev and even Icerz and Adren now.

Why do people think "elitist" is some sort of an insult?

Yes, I'm fucking better than you, and no, I don't want to put up with your failure. It's not some sort of character judgement, it's just something that is.
I think it's an appropriate attack on the folks who don't want to leave room in the game for us terribles.

But elitists are paying $15 a month for their gameplay too. Who is to say that they can't pick who they want to spend their time with. If they don't want to play with people who are less skilled then them, who are you to insult them?

Oh I am just talking about elitism in general, not in WoW or videogames. The videogame world really only has three types of people: elite pricks, people trying to become elite pricks, casual gamers.

Back