Food production 'must rise 70%'

orbital 123

Veteran XX
Wait for the mass starvation and resource wars to come.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Food production 'must rise 70%'

Food production will have to increase by 70% over the next 40 years to feed the world's growing population, the United Nations food agency predicts.

The Food and Agricultural Organisation says if more land is not used for food production now, 370 million people could be facing famine by 2050.

The world population is expected to increase from the current 6.7 billion to 9.1 billion by mid-century.

Climate change, involving floods and droughts, will affect food production.

Good thing I live in the US. I'll be living large while the rest of the world starves.

this is the only orby post I can semi agree with. There will be a day when there are too many mouths to feed and it'll be interesting to see what happens but it won't be in our life time

this is the only orby post I can semi agree with. There will be a day when there are too many mouths to feed and it'll be interesting to see what happens but it won't be in our life time

Speak for yourself, poor man. With advances in modern science and my high level income, it’s not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300.

good thing I'll still be able to go to pizza buffets and throw away 15 crusts here in the US of A
This happens constantly, dude.

good thing I'll still be able to go to pizza buffets and throw away 15 crusts here in the US of A

Fuck yes...this is what I'm talking about. While the rest of the world is suffering a famine, I'll be getting morbidly obese at cici's.

Why do you think this? There aren't now, and despite predictions of this always being just around the corner, it has never happened. Population growth is slowing and will peak this century. I'll bet food production will rise 70% at least, and feeding the world wont be a problem.

from the beginning of civilization to about 1800 populations were always limited by food and shelter

nano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles genetics nano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles geneticsnano robots 2012 predictions oil price hikes illumnati giants aliens god one world currency pyramids stonehenge cropcircles genetics

Back