problems updating and repairing by 9Millimeter - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Aion
Reload this Page problems updating and repairing
9Millimeter
VeteranX
Old
1 - 10-22-2009, 09:18
whenever there's an update, i can't update to it or repair it after i get the error.

so i have to reinstall the whole game about once a week it seems.

anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? i asked on the aion forums but got no replys.
 
9Millimeter is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Madend
VeteranX
Old
2 - 10-22-2009, 18:01
nope

sounds like it's the ncupdater that's screwing up rather than the game itself though, have you tried a clean install of that?
 
Madend is offline
 
9Millimeter
VeteranX
Old
3 - 10-24-2009, 07:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madend View Post
nope

sounds like it's the ncupdater that's screwing up rather than the game itself though, have you tried a clean install of that?
i'm going to try this next time there's an update and i can't patch it.

my biggest problem atm is i can't see any channels. can't type /1 /2 /3 /4 etc and can't see them. started happening after i last reinstalled.

bleh
 
9Millimeter is offline
 
Goofy
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 10-24-2009, 17:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Millimeter View Post
i'm going to try this next time there's an update and i can't patch it.

my biggest problem atm is i can't see any channels. can't type /1 /2 /3 /4 etc and can't see them. started happening after i last reinstalled.

bleh
Try Options > Game Options Tab > Under chat, make sure 'Keep chat window active' is checked. Something similiar happened to me with an update and this seemed to fix it.
 
Goofy is offline
 
9Millimeter
VeteranX
Old
5 - 10-25-2009, 12:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
Try Options > Game Options Tab > Under chat, make sure 'Keep chat window active' is checked. Something similiar happened to me with an update and this seemed to fix it.
i wish i could say that worked.. thx for the post tho

edit: i'm not the only 1 with this problem.. still can't find any solutions tho

http://www.aionforums.com/showthread.php?t=2876
http://www.aionsource.com/forum/tech...crewed-up.html
 
9Millimeter is offline
 


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Aion
Reload this Page problems updating and repairing

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21.