[H]Conflict, Gorgonnash-US Recruiting

Think about it from his perspective, if he replaces 3-4 bads with transfers nobody else in the guild knows, there will be some pissed off nerds.

thats to bad

f xferring there, and some of your players could be easily replaced by better adroit ;/ there are several really really good players, that I doubt you have better ;o

stuck on archimonde for a bit, we'll see where i end up going :| this guild breakup/makeup shit is all bullshit anyway, tw guilds/teams never last

I never thought the whole guild would last anyway. Eventually, it became less and less TWers.

In the end though, we'll be back playing something sooner or later.

thats to bad

f xferring there, and some of your players could be easily replaced by better adroit ;/ there are several really really good players, that I doubt you have better ;o

stuck on archimonde for a bit, we'll see where i end up going :| this guild breakup/makeup shit is all bullshit anyway, tw guilds/teams never last

No offense to StK because we've pulled in a lot of their members and they are great. But this guild isn't StK. This guild was Conflict first. We're not merging two guilds together here. Believe it or not our guild was clearing content and hardmodes when StK was not. We wanted better players to remove the people on the bottom of our charts. I was approached from StK and told that they could bring some of the core of their roster to fill out ours...not the whole roster. My whole guild doesn't need replacing. Maybe 3-5 people MAX. As I told StK when I talked in vent, some might have to be social and wait till a spot opens.

I don't know who the goods and bads were in StK but I feel like the people we've added are the better ones from what I've heard as I haven't had a chance to play with them yet cause of blizzcon. I'm not adding the bottom of the StK roster just because I've seen you on a forum or because it was someones best pal in StK.

Extent, Brandon, Jimmy, Jiv and her bro, Keith semed to get Trial status with the rest of us despite them having said there wasn't a hunter spot.

And raystlin too, whom you don't know I don't think.

I didn't mind transferring to be social. I'm more than happy with doing 10 man ToC once a week and harassing law in vent. Not gonna have time to raid that much when school rolls around.

I think they put me as "Trial" on accident as they already have 3 hunters.

I am more than likely stuck in the "groupie" list for awhile.
This past week was busy for me and another one of the officers as we were at Blizzcon. When I talked to Drem about details I only had a few seconds to catch up the other officers in game so there were a few misconceptions etc. Tonight is raid night and the first day back to normality so everything will get sorted out. :)

You have a chunk of good players, but how long is it gonna last with Brandon if Jenny doesn't have a spot. Whoever has been in the 10 man content lately was all good, jimmy and lasta come to mind, and myself. I don't even know if DR is playing.

I know you aren't bad adroit, we were awesome in TW Fame in DC :p Theres a couple of really spot on players that get left out unfortunately, namely lasta and jimmy ;o (unless jimmy got a spot on another dude)

Last edited:
Can you blame people leaving a guild when it isn't going in the direction they want it to? That's how Conflict was made so I know I can't. It sucks for those who are left, those people were probably left out for a reason in most cases.

Manbeef, you and I made tw fame a top team ;)

I honestly made a hasty decision joining Conflict. I didn't do much research or put thought into it. I trusted that Jimmy knew Adroit and that they were a competent guild based on what they've accomplished.

Truth is, I didn't feel like accomodating everyone. Could I have put more time into locating a guild that met our criteria and for everyone to fit? Possibly. It was too much work. I spent too much time trying to accomodate everything that every one wanted. In the end, everyone was unhappy and no one would budge. I relieved myself of that responsibility now. I just want to do what I feel like doing. If my gear on the rogue isn't good enough, I'll sit and slowly collect it. If they don't need my warrior, I can catch some TV and get some sleep for once. Either way, it was win-win. I miss everyone and our raids of bullshit and fun, though.

What does lasta have to be unhappy about anyway?

Back