[H]Conflict, Gorgonnash-US Recruiting

Top 15? I was consistently top 5 DPS and led Bear runs so 13-14 other people could get their bears, before me in fact. I only got mine the last week before it was removed. I started raid invites so we could pull relatively close to scheduled time, all without wanting/asking for a bullshit "officer" rank which was only a way to get priority on loot. I recruited and weeded out shitty apps. What did some of the officers even do? The large reason I left was in fact over loot, I did not want to spend 3-4 weeks clearing 3 year old content AGAIN just to see a piece of loot after everyone higher up had their fill.

You can belittle what I meant/brought to the guild, or say it was all for naught based on the fact my douchebaggery outweighed it. I can guarantee you though, you would have killed yogg by now if I was still there.

The reason we didn't kill yogg has nothing to do with the level of talent in the guild. It's not exactly a hard fight. We had 2 nights to try on it, and unlike other guilds, we simply wouldn't put in more hours.

I never dissed on anything you did for the guild. I just saw your posts as something along the lines of you thinking you're a better player than a lot of the original StK crew. You're not.

Once again, who else here has ever complained about loot bias EXCEPT you. You make unfounded accusations about the integrity of others, yet you horded crystals for yourself on guild runs.

You're such a loser it's incomprehensible. No wonder every single guild you leave trash talks about you.

It doesn't matter if you're good Zeph. It never did. You were never that good. You're better than most with a big mouth making false accusations when you didn't have something go your way.

The TW crowd is the biggest "call out" crowd in the known gaming universe. If anything was done unfairly, it would have gotten called out.

You're the problem. You're the problem with everyone. When you cause the most problems and when almost everyone dislikes you, I'm sorry. But you're the problem.

Once you see p3, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to down him. The more "difficult" phases are definitely 1 and 2. My attitude doesn't keep me from getting into top end guilds on every server I've played on. If I was such a terrible player I'd be in the same boat Feannag is. Thankfully, I am well above average at this game so I don't encounter the same situation. :D

i think anyone between the age range of 16-33 can be above average

and getting into guilds requires an armory check without talking to anyone, so how could it prevent you from joining guilds.

you sound like a tard thinking those are valid points

Except you have to make it past a trial period, which I always do, because I'm better than you are.

I am better than everyone that posts in this subforum apart from Pessi.

I don't really care what you think you are. I've seen you play. You couldn't even beat jiv on dps back when we raided BT/SSC/TK.

So you hide the fact that you're a major fuckbag for the trial period. So what? The only thing you can claim is "I don't play this game for anyone else but myself. So I don't give a shit what people think of me."

I get that, you're a major faggot that most people can't stand. That's all you bro. Congratulations.

But please, you really can't measure to most of the people that were in the old StK and even in the current. Hell, I think Brandon is a better player than you are. So what if you're in a top guild? Like most of us weren't in a progression based hardcore guild before?

Asshole fits you fine. Arrogance certainly doesn't.

Jesus, just looking at your past performance and that post turns my stomach.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Zeph being better than everyone. Pure, Rich among others are by far better I'm sure and I haven't even seen your armory, WMO or your play. I know people in StK like to chill and have a good time and if you can't fit in there you must be a major tool.

i think anyone between the age range of 16-33 can be above average

and getting into guilds requires an armory check without talking to anyone, so how could it prevent you from joining guilds.

you sound like a tard thinking those are valid points

I'd be terribly depressed if I was "below average" at this game because the bar for being "average" is set incredibly low.

:lol: @ Zeph being better than everyone. Pure, Rich among others are by far better I'm sure and I haven't even seen your armory, WMO or your play. I know people in StK like to chill and have a good time and if you can't fit in there you must be a major tool.

You bit his troll.

He was so awesome in TBC he had to buy a warrior that already had a the gladiator/mount title, because he'd never earn it himself.

zeph sucked at tribes and in no doubt know he sucks at WoW hes a boomkin ANYONE can play a boomkin and get uber dps ANYONE.. its one of the most mindless spec's for a druid other then tanking

Back