[H]Conflict, Gorgonnash-US Recruiting

No I call her a bitch because she was extremely undiplomatic and made all attempts to brow-beat me into thinking I as completely wrong and she was completely right. I know when I am in the wrong but I'm not going to admit complete fault to that stuck up bitch. My only regret is I don't know her IRL because on the off-chance she passes from this world before I do (women live longer because they suck the life out of us) I would be able to visit her grave, urinate on it, and desecrate it with roadkill. The "drama" surrounding my /gkick were blown completely out of proportion and it was simply a "convenient excuse" to finally be rid of it.

The problem I realized was it was never enough. I took advice, I read up on it, and I did what asked. Then someone else comes along with unwanted advice, I tell them to fuck off and you get emo drama like I'm a terrible player. It wouldn't have mattered if I took all the advice in the world and strived to be the best pally tank in the goddamn game it never would have been enough.

what the fucking FUCK man? when i read this i was in fucking tears :mecry: :rofl:

What's there to bite on? Feannag made me laugh and you're not even a troll. You really mean everything and if it makes you feel better, to each their own and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do.

And just so you know Fean, I only talked to you because DR/Shondra/Law gave up on talking to you and I wanted you to feel like not everyone was against you in the guild regarding loot or otherwise. As an officer, I felt like some people were being a little harsh and gave you a stereotype (which you fill well apparently) and here's a little gem:

When the t8 chest dropped, Fean sent a tell and only one other person needed it whom hadn't gotten anything in some time. We gave it to the warlock and he immediately sends a "joke" tell, so he claims, to the actual person whom received the item and proceeds to complain about them getting it. He acted like he was entitled to tanking drops and she then brought it up with the other officers, and this is the same woman whom felt weird because Feannag kept e-stalking her. (not my words :) He would talk about people's mothers dying (joking, of course!) in guild chat and have a diatribe for like twenty minutes straight, making some feel uncomfortable. Of course, the other three people who made fun of him he put on ignore when he couldn't stand it. When I spoke with him, I let him know that he needs to change his behavior and to please be a little less talkative and let peoples' opinions blow over, along with if he had loot concerns to please address the officers. "joking" about hoping people's family members die and other harsh things isn't exactly funny to some.

Who am I kidding? He wouldn't have that! I sat there trying to get through to him and laughed with the others who spoke with him previously, because they told me it was a lost cause and he will just be defensive. He thinks this has to do with his playing? lmao. I told you that you were doing a lot better as far as TPS (this guy didn't even have Touched by the Light - Spell - World of Warcraft maxed when he first started tanking with us), so please be more emo. Just to get an idea of why people treated you the way they did, here's an example when Frijo gave some friendly tanking advice over vent:

The response? A need to make a thread instead of speaking to him on vent (I think he was ignored in game?) -- I'm not weird and save screenshots to use against people, so these are from some thread on our forum.
Feannag said:
Since Frijol/manbeef has proclaimed to all in vent on his superior tanking ability I will now name him King of Tanks. His tank is always over 9000 and he will henceforth be called "Frijeta" and I will get Gabelous' hair cut and dyed as such. I will alway use eltistjerks as my Torah and will make specs at his discretion. So if tanking ever fails from now on from me, all blame can therefore be diverted to Frijeta since I am but a simple student and he is the master.

Oh and you are a bit wrong on Judgments of the Pure, it's not completely useless. Eltistjerks said so.

Feannag said:
So try not to be a complete faggot and fight me in vent without going for low-blows like some impotent coward who couldn't satisfy his own ego any better than a woman.

Then again you can tank it if you want to you stupid fucker.

You seem to be good with women, especially since you also called Shondra a bitch when she only talked to you because she is a nice person (regardless of feeling creeped out.)

Now that you've quit the game, I suppose that it will be good for you mentally. You mentioned that you enjoy cooking so, being the bitch that I am, I hope you eventually quit Costco and pursue a career at it. The only good thing Feannag brought is that he gave me a good egg wash for cooking chicken.

Anyway, I hope that Adroit's guild gets the tank that they need!

Last edited:
Simplifying the whole situation, basically Feannag flirted with just about every chick in the guild and when they felt weirded out, they would have to message me about it. I was the fucking guidance councilor. When I approached him about it, he got all pissy and says that "I can't trust them. PMs are supposed to be private!"

I really did my best explaining to him how shit works. I can't even explain what I was explaining to him because it was just odd having to explain this shit. By the time you hit your 30s, you should know this shit.

He can't even tell when people are nice to him. Jiv spent 3 hours trying to tell him about his attitude and that's "brow-beating."

He constantly makes accusations that people 'change the story' on him. All 10 of us who've tried to talk to him.

In short, you're fucked up dude. For christ sakes, get a grip on your shitty personality before you pull a Va Tech.

Haha I knew she would bite. Thanks for playing bitch!

Because trolling women who tend to take things more serious proves you're a big man.

Is your nigger hanging off your arm on the unemployment line? I really had a good laugh about being 'gainfully employed for over a year' when you quit in February while unemployed by the way.

Why did you even have him in the guild in the first place? The same question I would ask about Nail Bomb...

Because we always give TW'ers a chance. When we first started the guild, it was an all-TWers guild.

I figured he wouldn't have been this dumb. I assumed he was trolling.

I was wrong.

What's funny is Law and Jiv seem legitimately bothered by what I post, even though they would argue otherwise.

You really think I've ever been bothered by what you posted or said in-game? It's just that you're such a major douchebag, I try to be the same back to you. For the most part, you bite as much as you claim other people 'bite'.

If I were, you would have been out of the guild by SSC. :shrug:

And I like I said, women tend to be more emotional. Trolling them really isn't very funny or hard.

To be fair...

zeph did a lot that was generally uncalled for, even outside what would be called normal douchebaggery. I wasn't around when he pulled his stunts but I had heard the general summation. I would never do what he did.

For Adren and StK, there was more assumptive communication as time wore on. It was implied you would do this or that, and if you didn't (regardless of why) it generally annoyed/bothered everyone else and it seemed to matter more than attendance.

To be fair I think most of the core StK people are slowly burning out from the game, it was evident when I showed up just before Wrath and it was evident again while doing Naxx. It didn't help most of them had already done Naxx in 40s and Blizzard simply shoveled that same shit back for a do-over. And while Ulduar was the new content (the only real so may say) it was too far out. Getting new members almost always required helping them gear up to a degree, and that took its toll as well.

Personally I think Adren is a masochist for all he puts up with the guild now, and I never said I made it easier. I'll admit I pushed buttons from time to time, but if playing games was his way of unwinding he would have been better served playing a non-MMO game or simply being a guild grunt instead. The downhill slide with WoWs content difficulty both made it easier and more difficult to form and keep guilds together. Easier in that it takes less time and you don't need to be completely precise with class know-how to get it done, and more difficult in that it lets in a lot more idiots who feel they can be carried to epics without really learning how to play in the slightest.

Moot point, I think I'm done with WoW. It was fun while it lasted but the good times always end sometime.

Spoiler

*edit*

Holy shit I just read this and yes I don't always poke through these posts.

Simplifying the whole situation, basically Feannag flirted with just about every chick in the guild and when they felt weirded out, they would have to message me about it. I was the fucking guidance councilor. When I approached him about it, he got all pissy and says that "I can't trust them. PMs are supposed to be private!"

I really did my best explaining to him how shit works. I can't even explain what I was explaining to him because it was just odd having to explain this shit. By the time you hit your 30s, you should know this shit.

He can't even tell when people are nice to him. Jiv spent 3 hours trying to tell him about his attitude and that's "brow-beating."

He constantly makes accusations that people 'change the story' on him. All 10 of us who've tried to talk to him.

In short, you're fucked up dude. For christ sakes, get a grip on your shitty personality before you pull a Va Tech.

1. This was never mentioned by you at all. You simply shut down and let Jiv take the reins.
2. Jiv was very condescending and accusatory in her tone for those three hours.
3. Flirting? :lol: I learned that lesson years ago, like hell I would be doing that now. Maybe those involved just have egos and they want to think that to feel better about themselves.
4. I do have a shitty personality but I would never pull a VA Tech. If I ever snapped I would dole out precision strikes to people I already know rather than punish a bunch of unknown bystanders. Besides people can't say much about my "shitty" personality when the majority practice various shit like not keeping your word, being honest, and evoking drama to make life more interesting.

Last edited:
Bye jiv taking the reins, it was more like people started complaining to ALL officers. The same afternoon, she spent 3 hours talking to him while I caught a movie. When I got back, she's like "I can't deal with him anymore and he ignored me now."

So I told her "fuck it. Just gkick him and let it be."

The funniest part is that the 'condescending attitude' we had towards him would never have applied to a normal human being. Meaning, we wouldn't have to teach you how to act properly and not weird towards the chicks of the guild.

I think I spent more time conversing with Feannag and convincing him that the world isn't out to get him than I actually did raiding when he was in StK.

You weren't just 'pushing' buttons in the guild. You're fucked up dude.

You're the only person I know who picked up about 15 pieces of loot for progression and when pieces were awarded to other people, you'd message them about it and they would have no recourse but to let me know because they didn't know how to deal with you. When I asked you to stop, you claimed that you couldn't 'trust them' with 'private conversations any longer' because they told me about you questioning why they got a piece of loot over you.

I don't even know why you keep posting. The more you post, the more people will know about your totally fucked up personalities and the more I'll look like an ass having tried to keep you around because I'm patient with people.

4. I do have a shitty personality but I would never pull a VA Tech. If I ever snapped I would dole out precision strikes to people I already know rather than punish a bunch of unknown bystanders. Besides people can't say much about my "shitty" personality when the majority practice various shit like not keeping your word, being honest, and evoking drama to make life more interesting.

Uh........That is just scary.

I think I sat Feannag for a raid once for someone and therefore, I didn't keep my word. Since when do I promise there's a spot guaranteed? You caused more drama with almost every single member in the guild. Every single person thinks you're fucked up and impossible to deal with. I didn't want to get rid of you because I felt so bad for you but you really left me no choice. Not only were you difficult to deal with, said weird shit, but you were an asshole to boot.

Last edited:
3 reasons pessi:

1. The game is so easy I assumed ANY TWer could do it and do it well.
2. I had to assume he was a troll. I didn't want to believe anyone was this stupid.
3. He seemed 'normal' except being a retard when it came to WoW.

It's like he was a home schooled inbred.

3 reasons pessi:

1. The game is so easy I assumed ANY TWer could do it and do it well.
2. I had to assume he was a troll. I didn't want to believe anyone was this stupid.
3. He seemed 'normal' except being a retard when it came to WoW.

It's like he was a home schooled inbred.
You must just be more optimistic than I am.

Spoiler

A couple of the chicks in the guild were coming down to NY along with people in the guild. They wanted to do an StK meetup. We were trying to pick a date. Feannag is in CT and I'm in NY. He's like "I'll come down to meet up."

Promptly, all of the chicks say to me "If he's going, I'm not going." He keeps saying "if this is the case, then it was never mentioned."

The problem with that is WHY DO I NEED TO MENTION THIS SHIT. Seriously, how do you tell somene they are weird and awkward straight up? I call it how it is but even that was beyond my line.

He would be normal/flirty and when they'd say something that ticked him off, he'd up and call them bitch or cunt. It was just weird how he'd go from one to the next.

In Jiv's case, I told her to be more understanding as she's an officer and I'm the GL.

In the other women's cases, I would have pissed off friends, husbands and girlfriends asking me wtf is wrong with him.

Back