[H]Conflict, Gorgonnash-US Recruiting

I am quitting StK to join Adroit. 45k buffed prot warrior in the hizzouse.

Even though I dps now instead. :(

Also, fucking JC nerfs will probably drop that amount. :\

Seriously, I think you were the biggest bitch of all in the history of the guild, when it came to everything.

Edit: Damn man, you even beat out Brandon come to think of it.

Feannag refers to her as bitch because she spent 3 hours trying to convince him to tone down his massive weirdo attitude.

I've had these talks when I was a GM.

With people like zeph though... I normally just gkicked my share of Feannags.

This "bitch" kept you in the guild and gave you loot other officers felt you didn't deserve there, zeph. And I talked to Feannag for three hours regarding others' attitudes toward him (he was PMing members of the guild when he didn't get a piece of loot and whining to them, of which he got almost all first tanking drops because we wanted to encourage him to do better, and some other crap people complained about that I don't care much to remember) -- he got defensive and thought I was attacking him. I got tired of trying to help him improve his anti-social attitude, and yet again I was one of four people that tried to be nice and patient. Oh well! :) Thank god I do research in child development, because at least I'll get better at dealing with people like Feannag, who seems to have a poor chip on his shoulder because I booted him after many people wanted him out.

Also zeph, I think it may not be my problem when your guild disbands and all of the members talk shit about you (shocking, I know!). Let that sink in for a minute, but I'm sure it won't. You're a self described asshole, and proud of it.

Last edited:
Feannag refers to her as bitch because she spent 3 hours trying to convince him to tone down his massive weirdo attitude.

No I call her a bitch because she was extremely undiplomatic and made all attempts to brow-beat me into thinking I as completely wrong and she was completely right. I know when I am in the wrong but I'm not going to admit complete fault to that stuck up bitch. My only regret is I don't know her IRL because on the off-chance she passes from this world before I do (women live longer because they suck the life out of us) I would be able to visit her grave, urinate on it, and desecrate it with roadkill. The "drama" surrounding my /gkick were blown completely out of proportion and it was simply a "convenient excuse" to finally be rid of it.

The problem I realized was it was never enough. I took advice, I read up on it, and I did what asked. Then someone else comes along with unwanted advice, I tell them to fuck off and you get emo drama like I'm a terrible player. It wouldn't have mattered if I took all the advice in the world and strived to be the best pally tank in the goddamn game it never would have been enough.

Last edited:
I've never seen you this upset about being called bad Feannag. Jivox has always been pretty nice to me, not sure what she said that made you want to piss on her grave? wtf?

Back