[H]Conflict, Gorgonnash-US Recruiting

Laugh all you like, but PvP has never been very substantial in WoW. Generally agreed it's an after-thought at best and they plan on continuing PvE in their usual fashion.

..........................................................................................

Laugh all you like, but PvP has never been very substantial in WoW. Generally agreed it's an after-thought at best and they plan on continuing PvE in their usual fashion.

I'm not laughing at what you posted, I didn't read any of it, I just saw your name, PVP written in it, and laughed.

You are a fucking terrible at PVE, becuase you can't pay attention to anything, have the worst reaction time ever, and can't seem to position anything.

I don't see those 3 skills adding up to anything worthwhile in pvp.

I'm not laughing at what you posted, I didn't read any of it, I just saw your name, PVP written in it, and laughed.

You are a fucking terrible at PVE, becuase you can't pay attention to anything, have the worst reaction time ever, and can't seem to position anything.

I don't see those 3 skills adding up to anything worthwhile in pvp.

And when have you witnessed my tanking? I assume you were in StK, probably the one Ulduar 10s group when I had the day off and I did eight heroics. At that point I was going through "mental burnout" from playing that much and I was losing attentiveness to even trivial things.

And when have you witnessed my tanking? I assume you were in StK, probably the one Ulduar 10s group when I had the day off and I did eight heroics. At that point I was going through "mental burnout" from playing that much and I was losing attentiveness to even trivial things.

You are a fucking retard

Its not like my name on vent wasn't 'manbeef' or my guild note or fucking everything in the game

you stupid fuck, i'm referring to every 25man raid you did in stk

You are a fucking retard

Its not like my name on vent wasn't 'manbeef' or my guild note or fucking everything in the game

you stupid fuck, i'm referring to every 25man raid you did in stk

Got some sand in your mangina there manbeef, or is that a yeast infection? You can say what you like, but I didn't attempt to get names of everyone in StK to their forum names and I sure as hell didn't bother keeping tabs on you since you are clearly an angry little man, or are you just naturally jaded?

Angry? You are just garbage, and I'm glad I'll never have to have you as a tank again. Theres no anger, we tried helping you, you ignore everyone, and you are just a bad player as a result. You are absolutely horrible at holy, you are even worse at ret. You fail hardcore at positioning and reacting, and all the melee in the raid paid as a result. Maybe someday, you'll stop being such a retarded fuck, but I doubt it.

love
the guy with "tanking skill over 9000" as you like to say

edit- and the :lol: thing is, no one liked you, no one has ever liked you

i give zeph as much shit as anyone else, but in all reality, he's not a bad player at all, but half the guild hated zeph i think, the other half didn't mind him, and everyone agreed that you = shit

Last edited:
Well I moved over to Horde side on my lock, (Scrumptious) along with Broski and Modus. I'll probably not raid though. I suppose you'll see me PvPing or something, or wandering around aimlessly in Dalaran because I have nothing to do.

Angry? You are just garbage, and I'm glad I'll never have to have you as a tank again. Theres no anger, we tried helping you, you ignore everyone, and you are just a bad player as a result. You are absolutely horrible at holy, you are even worse at ret. You fail hardcore at positioning and reacting, and all the melee in the raid paid as a result. Maybe someday, you'll stop being such a retarded fuck, but I doubt it.

love
the guy with "tanking skill over 9000" as you like to say

edit- and the :lol: thing is, no one liked you, no one has ever liked you

i give zeph as much shit as anyone else, but in all reality, he's not a bad player at all, but half the guild hated zeph i think, the other half didn't mind him, and everyone agreed that you = shit
zeph was cool 80% of the time he acted like his normal self. it was the 20% of the time he tried to create this idiotic "dickhead" epersona that drove me nuts. id get wasted with him :shrug:

Well I moved over to Horde side on my lock, (Scrumptious) along with Broski and Modus. I'll probably not raid though. I suppose you'll see me PvPing or something, or wandering around aimlessly in Dalaran because I have nothing to do.

Is Broski on TW? He asked me if I was adrenaline on TW. Or does he just know TW through you guys?

scrumptious lol

I originally had a dwarf priest named Duhlicious, short, stacked and dark as the night. I sold her off before I started playing the horde mage though. I finished leveling a shaman on gorg, named Duhlicious (not quite the same though). Then my old BC era lock I moved over and renamed Scrumptious.

Back