If you think swine flu isn't going to be a problem

orbital 123

Veteran XX
You need to listen to this interview with the owner of the company and website Recombinomics | Elegant Evolution

There is a serious risk that this virus will mutate into something more serious, and the number of cases is 100 times the number they give. In the millions vs tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands.

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_H_Niman_PhD_061009.mp3

Recombinomics, Inc. Founder and President, Henry L Niman earned a PhD at the University of Southern California in 1978. His dissertation focused on feline retroviral expression in tumors in domestic cats.

He took a postdoctoral position at Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation where he developed monoclonal antibody technology. He fused monoclonal antibody and synthetic peptide technologies and accepted a staff position at Scripps.

In 1982, he developed the flu monoclonal antibody, which is widely used throughout the pharmaceutical, biotech, and research industries in epitope tagging techniques. He also produced a broad panel of monoclonal antibodies against synthetic peptides of oncogenes and growth factors. These monoclonal antibodies were distributed worldwide to researchers by the National Cancer Institute. The antibodies identified novel related proteins which correlated with clinical parameters.

This technology was used to form ProgenX, a cancer diagnostic company that became Ligand Pharmaceuticals. Dr Niman subsequently identified protein expression patterns at the University of Pittsburgh. More recently, he became interested in infectious diseases while at Harvard Medical School. He then founded Recombinomics and discovered how viruses rapidly evolve. These latest findings are the subject of recent patent filings.

Things like swine flu are intended to weed out the weak among the herd. Are you scared of something? :brows:

Interestingly, the basis for most of conspiracy paranoia is self-regard.

For instance, I could get mutated swine flu and die choking on my own bloody vomit, with my intestines shooting out my ass. That's fine with me - that's a chance we take by being alive. It would suck, don't get me wrong - but I consider myself too levelheaded to het worked into a lather over what might happen.

H1N1 will likely not wipe out humanity, so I'm not overly concerned with it.

Things like swine flu are intended to weed out the weak among the herd. Are you scared of something? :brows:

I've got a super immune system. I get sick maybe once a year and it's nothing more than a cold.

That makes me worried though because this will attack the strongest immune systems, not the weakest.

It will wipe out the strong in society, which is a bad thing.

You have no idea how diseases work do you? They dont attack stronger immune systems for shits and giggles. It's that they dont fight it off like they should.

Where do you find this shit?

No shit, He's like our own personal alex jones. I have wondered where he finds this crap from time to time.

edit: Also I might be wrong but I don't think diseases make conscious decisions about wether to attack a strong immune system or a weak one. I'm fairly sure they attack 100% of immune systems with 100% or something like that.

Last edited:
more people still die from human flu than swine flu

call me when entire cities of people are succumbing to the flu and I'll mabye pay attention to the media sensationalism and all the fucking retards with loud voices trying to gain fame and fortune from it

No shit, He's like our own personal alex jones. I have wondered where he finds this crap from time to time.

edit: Also I might be wrong but I don't think diseases make conscious decisions about wether to attack a strong immune system or a weak one. I'm fairly sure they attack 100% of immune systems with 100% or something like that.

if he had said that some of these strains affect the stronger immune systems more than the weaker immune systems - then he'd be right because some appear to cause cytokine storms. To suggest that the flu is some sort of single entity possessing enough consciousness to pick out specific immune systems to attack is fucking hilarious

That is one awesome dust devil

article-0-055BD07D000005DC-791_964x716.jpg

a vet from a pharma company? i'm not sure i'd consider him either an unbiased source, or a reputable one for this subject.

orbital has had sources ranging from cnn to senators that dont even exist

im putting this one closer to the latter than the former

Back