IS eve becoming boring?

BurnYaBad

Veteran X
I dunno guys, Ive played for almost 4 years, and now i go through periods of time up to 3 months where I dont want to log in and play, and.. I dont. Anyone else feeling this way? This is the 3rd time Ive lost interest for this long ( going on 3 months ) and Im just not feeling it for eve.

I stopped caring about losing ships so I lost the rush of being in fights. That's why I stopped playing.

Looks like losing 50 ships is a bit to much for you.
What a weakling.
I had to work myself up in small groups from 5 --> 10 -->15.
But you too, before long, following my proven system, can be losing heaps of ships in a single roaming op.

Blowing up morons and fighting outnumbered is still fun, but I doubt you'd know much about the last point afterall, BurnYaBad.

Look, our fellow faggot with bells arrives in his purple and pink outfit, so, as any great man would say to you, DANCE and make us laugh.

Ive been out of the mix for months, got into wh stuff, got bored, etc. Frankly, I didnt mind kenny losing his stuff, was sick of the iron curtain shit anyways.

Caps make it interesting.

Shit, if one aspect is making you yawn, try the other sides to the game that are full fledged games in themselves.

Back