This is a bad neighborhood, but the street is safe

Vee

Veteran X
This is a bad neighborhood, but the street is safe and the house very safe and well lit. I want to fix the place up and rent it out and move back to my house in south orange county. No experience necessary. I know how to do everything. You can come with me. I need a person to help me with painting and cleaning and washing clothes and making food for us. I work every weekday. I am white middle aged really cool guy. I am gay but so not into gay sex.
I will take care of you and we'll go to every decent movie and not lie to each other. You can stay with me, or leave whenever you want, no drama

you: thin cool 18-22 or so, no smoking, straight or mostly celibate send pic, age and what city you're in now, and whatever else you care to share
me: older, big tall hairy masculine dad type
send pic and some info

outside dog OK

This is a bad neighborhood, but the street is safe and the house very safe and well lit. I want to fix the place up and rent it out and move back to my house in south orange county. No experience necessary. I know how to do everything. You can come with me. I need a person to help me with painting and cleaning and washing clothes and making food for us. I work every weekday. I am white middle aged really cool guy. I am gay but so not into gay sex.
I will take care of you and we'll go to every decent movie and not lie to each other. You can stay with me, or leave whenever you want, no drama

you: thin cool 18-22 or so, no smoking, straight or mostly celibate send pic, age and what city you're in now, and whatever else you care to share
me: older, big tall hairy masculine dad type
send pic and some info

outside dog OK
Didn't read it all the way. If this is a serious post I'll help you with cleaning/fixing up the place. I need some extra side cash. Im in HB, by the pier.

As long as we're on this topic, I'm a rich, married businessman looking for an administrative assistant to travel with me on business trips. You will be paid handsomely. You won't need to do any actual work if you are open minded. Must be 18-22, petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, and attractive.

As long as we're on this topic, I'm a rich, married businessman looking for an administrative assistant to travel with me on business trips. You will be paid handsomely. You won't need to do any actual work if you are open minded. Must be 18-22, petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, and attractive.

didnt read the whole post, but yeah i could use the money could be fun

yEAH!

Didn't read it all the way. If this is a serious post I'll help you with cleaning/fixing up the place. I need some extra side cash. Im in HB, by the pier.

I knew, I JUST KNEW that there was a reason I hadn't ignored you yet. I bided my time, sat patiently and finally you have proven my intuition to be correct.

Thank you Kray, you fucking faggot.

Back