Recruit a Friend Invite (The New Push) by Oxyminoan - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Recruit a Friend Invite (The New Push)
Page 1 of 2
Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 04-20-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm reinstalling the game. Going to probably be going Iron Rock Order and try some hot slayer action. Figured I'd let some of you know, in case you have a recruit a friend lying around.

I'll probably be reactivating past the first 10 days, so it's a good chance you'll receive some free time.

Send me a PM if you have one.

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
2 - 04-20-2009, 07:22 PM
sent

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 04-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Slayer's name is Grudgebreaker. Hit me up in game if any of you want to play or shower me with gifts.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
4 - 04-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxyminoan View Post
Slayer's name is Grudgebreaker. Hit me up in game if any of you want to play or shower me with gifts.
u get the monies I sent you the other day?

You didn't reply to my tells, u ******* :-(

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 04-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Yes. Thank ya much.

Sorry, didn't see your tells. =/ Placid's going to duo with me. Should be fun.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 04-23-2009, 01:54 AM
Actually had a really great time tonight. Melee combat is immensely improved in terms of response and feel. Slayer is very fun to play.

There was actually open RvR going on in the Dwarf v Greenskin areas up until 2am when I quit...and it was fun. Wow...I played almost 6 hours straight...Haven't done that in any game in years.

Good times.

Props to Violent and Placid. We make a mean trio.

placid
VeteranX
Old
7 - 04-23-2009, 11:14 AM
Fun time, if anyone wants to roll order on iron rock and join us that'd be pretty awesome. oxy and I are only level 10, and violent is 5. It'd be doubly awesome if someone wanted to round out our group with some ranged dps, but any class is welcome.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
8 - 04-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxyminoan View Post
Actually had a really great time tonight. Melee combat is immensely improved in terms of response and feel. Slayer is very fun to play.

There was actually open RvR going on in the Dwarf v Greenskin areas up until 2am when I quit...and it was fun. Wow...I played almost 6 hours straight...Haven't done that in any game in years.

Good times.

Props to Violent and Placid. We make a mean trio.
There's always a lot of RvR going on. It helps to not be on a dead server. The Silver Scarab things will help get people out to the Lakes as well.

I'll probably see you all sometime, lvl 15 engineer Haluzan.

I'm probably going to get my Destro dudes on Dark Crag up to T4 before 'Ruin' pisses me off and I never touch them until I can x-fer them out.

Violent
VeteranX
Old
9 - 04-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Level 1-5 with 0 deaths in scenarios until I died on purpose. Even if you don't want to play, get on vent to hear me yell like I did in closed beta.

Best part of the night, 15 minutes in Oxy didn't realize he had me muted from a previous tirade.

I want to be ignored by everyone on the server without a brain, I had 2 groups of order ignore me last night.

MountainDewMike
VeteranX
Old
10 - 04-23-2009, 08:58 PM
I activated a few days ago with the free 10 day bull****. I've been ****in around on Dark Crag Destruction but I'll roll something on Iron Rock Order.

Violent
VeteranX
Old
11 - 04-23-2009, 09:09 PM
yo mike, hop on my vent, were on right now...

vent15.light-speed.com
port: 8091
pw: sect

MountainDewMike
VeteranX
Old
12 - 04-23-2009, 09:09 PM
Rolled a BW -- name is Misaligned.

Madend
VeteranX
Old
13 - 04-23-2009, 09:13 PM
would be fun to play with you guys again but i don't want to abandon my rr 66 bw on monolith :o

we actually almost ended up transfering to iron rock but wanted to avoid the huge destro zerg.. apparently a lot of them left after 1.2 though so it became more balanced :P

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
14 - 04-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madend View Post
would be fun to play with you guys again but i don't want to abandon my rr 66 bw on monolith :o

we actually almost ended up transfering to iron rock but wanted to avoid the huge destro zerg.. apparently a lot of them left after 1.2 though so it became more balanced :P
Order rolls Iron Rock.

Violent
VeteranX
Old
15 - 04-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Some how we got back into the Blood Eagle guild. Its just like closed beta minus a few familiar faces. If anyone wants to play come get us on the vent I posted.

[meph]DarkDonut
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
16 - 04-24-2009, 01:12 AM
when you do this RaF thing, when u sub for a month do you actually have to purchase the game? or can u just download the trial client and then go right into subscription fees?

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 04-24-2009, 02:44 AM
Pretty sure you have to buy the full game.

It should be seriously cheap, though.

MountainDewMike
VeteranX
Old
18 - 04-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Last night was the first time I've had fun with PvP in quite a while. Looking forward to more this weekend.

placid
VeteranX
Old
19 - 04-24-2009, 11:58 AM
last night was a little bleh with everyone starting fresh and no scenario pops, this weekend in tier 2 should be awesome though

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
20 - 04-24-2009, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by placid View Post
last night was a little bleh with everyone starting fresh and no scenario pops, this weekend in tier 2 should be awesome though
Destro is pretty good in T2.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Recruit a Friend Invite (The New Push)

Social Website Bullshit