Ulduar

we killed him on the ptr with all the towers up. it's easily doable with good execution.

PTR != Live.

Hell 1st week live != current Live

I don't believe anyone has killed the buffed 4tower FL yet... with the exception of THE MARVEL FAMILY with the help of Martin Fury.

If you were in this great awesome progression guild that you claim to be in... you'd know this and wouldn't post something as stupid and irrelevant.

And if you're talking about 10man.... lol

Last edited:
you sure seem angry at me for saying that I like 10 man raids.

I'm still confused how you thought I was or am attacking you in the first place...I was saying how my guild progresses and didn't address how yours do.

I said Blizz says 10man raids are tuned for 10 man guilds to progress through but MINE does 10's to progress to 25's. What does that have to do with you and are you really that defensive about your 10man guild that anytime someone mentions progression to 25's you think their attacking you?

I'm still confused how you thought I was or am attacking you in the first place...I was saying how my guild progresses and didn't address how yours do.

I said Blizz says 10man raids are tuned for 10 man guilds to progress through but MINE does 10's to progress to 25's. What does that have to do with you and are you really that defensive about your 10man guild that anytime someone mentions progression to 25's you think their attacking you?

using 10's to go to 25's totally makes sense.

I guess I just thought that this sounded standoffish:

Yeah Blizz says raids are designed where 10 man guilds progress through 10 mans only and 25 man guilds through 25 mans only.

as if I was saying that you had to do it a certain way.

and then this

I don't give a fuck what you have to say tbh.

using 10's to go to 25's totally makes sense.

I guess I just thought that this sounded standoffish:

as if I was saying that you had to do it a certain way.

and then this
Yeah, you misunderstood. That's fine. Me telling you I don't give a fuck was my reaction to your misunderstanding.

we are having a discussion about ulduar. if you can't keep it civil and on-topic don't post here.

the reason a bunch of guilds haven't done flame leviathan hard mode yet is because the world first is gone due to some guild killing an easier version in the first week and because the achievement doesn't give you shit for points on wowprogress.

we are having a discussion about ulduar. if you can't keep it civil and on-topic don't post here.

the reason a bunch of guilds haven't done flame leviathan hard mode yet is because the world first is gone due to some guild killing an easier version in the first week and because the achievement doesn't give you shit for points on wowprogress.

Wowprogress is a joke and I believe they do count hard mode achievements as "extra points."

if you'd like a word of advice you are going to have to concentrate a lot more on your own play and less on what i'm doing if you want to clear any of the hard modes.

A few rando thoughts...

We did FL with one tower up our first week, got one of the shards for the legendary mace. Haven't seen one since.

This week we tried for the achievement on Kalagarn where you kill both hands and the boss within 12 seconds. I don't know if this is "hard" mode but we failed, since we accidentally AOEd the left arm down while burning the right.

XT was a huge DPS check our first week, and we definitely had to cut some members and recruit some others. We were a sunwell guild pre-3.0, but during the easiness of wotlk a lot of our DPS became fat and lazy. Of course now they're nerfing everything, so wtf mate?

This week on council we did Big-Small-Medium instead of largest to smallest. Medium guy summons adds that target somebody and run to them and then blow up for 20k in a 30yard radius. Bit of a learning curve there. I suppose next week we will leave up Steelbreaker.

Hodir and freya were a joke, so I guess we'll find out what the hard modes are and go for them.

Fun instance so far, but I would prefer they not nerf bosses to pander to casuals.

Back