Sponsored Links
JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62 - 03-26-2009, 17:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
I haven't completed the requirements for the recipe, and I'd rather make it myself.

I'm pretty sure I just said I was still gearing. Everything I have is appropriate for my class & spec. When I have an opportunity for an upgrade I jump on it. Go ***** at the DKs in spellpower gear.
that wand is a lvl 74 quest in dragonblight that takes about 2 minutes to complete

I wouldn't really consider it "gearing up", it's just using xpack gear and not level 70 badge **** at lvl 80

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
63 - 03-26-2009, 17:23
Quote:
You're kidding me right?
About which thing?

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 03-26-2009, 18:29
Seriously you are in a guild that sucks and you complained about them for a year and now you want to leave? That's more or less the equivalent of a woman staying with a retarded and stupid boyfriend in a non-happy relationship and the reason she doesn't dump his ass is because he's better than being single and being alone.

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 03-26-2009, 18:37
Quote:
Someone's high & mighty.
I'm sorry you're too much of a ***** to speak up when people are wasting your time.

I'm not cursed with such a ****ty personality defect.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
66 - 03-26-2009, 21:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
that wand is a lvl 74 quest in dragonblight that takes about 2 minutes to complete

I wouldn't really consider it "gearing up", it's just using xpack gear and not level 70 badge **** at lvl 80
Lots of easy to get wands.

Wand of Blinding Light - Item - World of Warcraft From a quest in dragonblight (mentioned before in the thread)

Iceshrieker's Touch - Item - World of Warcraft Quest chain in Stormpeaks, end of the quest chain isn't hard once you know to kite the guy.

Wand of the San'layn - Item - World of Warcraft Heroic UK off Prince Keleseth

Rod of the Fallen Monarch - Item - World of Warcraft And of course one of the top 5 best wands in the game for mages even after Ulduar launches, and it is picked up in heroic AN which takes about 20 minutes to run.

kazan
VeteranXX
Old
67 - 03-26-2009, 23:38
My conclusion from this thread and that armory: Data's guild is a guild full of bads. Including Data.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
68 - 03-27-2009, 00:34
This is now the second time TW'ers have attempted to come to Data's aid as far as suggestions for bettering his toon, my guess is that it falls on deaf ears again. He is ****ing terrible.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 03-27-2009, 00:45
Data, I'm going to try and help you out. Here is a 2D guild looking for Ranged DPS. Here is a 3D guild looking for a Mage for Ulduar. Here is a guild LF ranged DPS, they don't even care what kind of gear you have! You now have no excuse to not find a better guild and prove you aren't a waste of pixels in game. Best of luck.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
70 - 03-27-2009, 00:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Edit: You haven't even done H Naxx Spider wing yet.
I just got my achievement for it today.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 03-27-2009, 00:50
Well Lou you don't post once a week *****ing about a ****ty guild when you are also ****ty, so you're cool.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
72 - 03-27-2009, 01:11
I'm not in a guild.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 03-27-2009, 09:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
Seriously you are in a guild that sucks and you complained about them for a year and now you want to leave? That's more or less the equivalent of a woman staying with a retarded and stupid boyfriend in a non-happy relationship and the reason she doesn't dump his ass is because he's better than being single and being alone.
No, it's more like the circumstances of the server, which I've explained several times but you all have it in your head that things are just rosy and I'm doing this to myself in some sort of masochistic... I don't even ****ing know what.

Except I've made threads offering to transfer and begged for a better guild with some players from the Tribes community. You all basically told me to reroll Horde and that's a **** answer. So **** you.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 03-27-2009, 09:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post

Wand of Blinding Light - Item - World of Warcraft From a quest in dragonblight (mentioned before in the thread)
Crap.
Quote:
Iceshrieker's Touch - Item - World of Warcraft Quest chain in Stormpeaks, end of the quest chain isn't hard once you know to kite the guy.
That's a downgrade.
Quote:
I don't need more hit rating, but this one is a possibility.
Quote:
Rod of the Fallen Monarch - Item - World of Warcraft And of course one of the top 5 best wands in the game for mages even after Ulduar launches, and it is picked up in heroic AN which takes about 20 minutes to run.
This one's on my wishlist but I can't make it drop and I can't guarantee to not roll in the single digits for it. I can only run H-AN once a day at best.

Dude... I know what to get. I have AtlasLoot. I can use the Armory. I do actually look at these things and there's a plan. So, thanks for the suggestion but you're not telling me anything I don't already know.

Last edited by Data; 03-27-2009 at 09:10..
zeph
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 03-27-2009, 09:26
So why don't you have any of those wands? Why are you still using a ****ty level 70 badge wand? It amazes me how completely stubborn you are when it comes to improving your character.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 03-27-2009, 09:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Data, I'm going to try and help you out. Here is a 2D guild looking for Ranged DPS. Here is a 3D guild looking for a Mage for Ulduar. Here is a guild LF ranged DPS, they don't even care what kind of gear you have! You now have no excuse to not find a better guild and prove you aren't a waste of pixels in game. Best of luck.
Thanks for contributing something more than a retarded flame.

Coupe raids too late, and I can't login on Mondays.

I've actually spoken with the GM of <BRICKED> about their opening. It's a good fit for raid times but I'm concerned about the excessive drama that seems to come out of that sector of the server pop every few months. It's still an upgrade from my current position so I'm considering it.

<Dismissed> I've never even heard of, but if it has Crazywill and Denominator in it I'm not touching it.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 03-27-2009, 09:30
Also how is Iceshrieker's Touch - Item - World of Warcraft a downgrade for you? It has more int, crit, and only 1 less SP?

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 03-27-2009, 09:38
Mainly the gem slot.

I like how we're nitpicking the least useful item in my inventory, like I don't know how to gear my character after 4.5 years.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
79 - 03-27-2009, 09:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post

For my Warlock the only one of those better than the Wand of Blinding Light (the green) was the Wand of the San'layn. It's very good for pure DPS.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
80 - 03-27-2009, 09:48
Quote:
Crap.
30 SP vs 15 HR, 17 Haste and 25 SP

Even if you don't need the hit rating the green is still better for DPS.

Page 4 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Malygos 10

Social Website Bullshit