Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Iron Rock - Destro
Page 2 of 3
Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 03-16-2009, 22:35
k this is from tonight in praag. Easily 3+ Order WBs if not more. I can't even load them all and instantly die the second I get close to the 42 BW spam =o

The numbers are there and they are out in force.

Last edited by Dai Shinzo; 03-16-2009 at 22:38..
Sponsored Links
rook
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 03-16-2009, 23:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Shinzo View Post
k this is from tonight in praag. Easily 3+ Order WBs if not more. I can't even load them all and instantly die the second I get close to the 42 BW spam =o

ok.. ill screenshot zergs for you too.. and fraps PoS spam...

destro has multiple wb's at 3 a.m. in the morning btw.. so thats not impressive for primetime..

Last edited by rook; 03-16-2009 at 23:15..
Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 03-16-2009, 23:14
I'm just pointing out the numbers are there. Just because they choose to not show up doesn't mean they are out numbered.

rook
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 03-16-2009, 23:17
Quote:
I'm just pointing out the numbers are there. Just because they choose to not show up doesn't mean they are out numbered.
actually nm, I conceede, roll destro on ironrock they need help.

Last edited by rook; 03-16-2009 at 23:21..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
25 - 03-16-2009, 23:18
That's like 1 WB... 1 1/2 at most.

That's hardly a zerg.

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 03-16-2009, 23:29
That was the tail end as they left the bfo. There has been hundred or more order in praag almost all night after the fort flipped back. But I'm not going to argue because clearly they aren't there when I've been fighting them with my one warband for the past 4 hours.

Again just because they choose to PVE or hide until they can RoF at a fort doesn't mean the numbers are not there. I can't help it people are unorganized and don't care.

TheShire
VeteranX
Old
27 - 03-17-2009, 02:36
Quote:

should use this UI

YakUI - Warhammer Forums

Rho
VeteranX
Old
28 - 03-19-2009, 00:43
I'm trying the 10 day trial, I'll probably come play with you kids. Any advice on class selection?

Lame, can't play on that server with the trial.

Last edited by Rho; 03-19-2009 at 04:20..
FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
29 - 03-20-2009, 09:19
I reupped, made a Choppa and dicked around for a few minutes, said that's nice then went to look at the healer forums, got really depressed and recancelled .

Madend
VeteranX
Old
30 - 03-20-2009, 16:07
you should know by now that every MMO forums is 90% whining even for the classes that have it best :P
dok and WPs are probably the strongest individual classes atm. AM and shammies got a survuvability boost last patch with a boost to the absorb shields among other things. they're due to have a major overhaul to their mechanic next big patch though since they're nuking side is admittedly crappy for a supposed hybrid.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
31 - 03-20-2009, 16:21
yeah DoK and WP are pretty tough. I know for a fact that a salv spec'ed WP takes at least 3 people to take him down, granted he does **** damage but he's tough, especially in T1-T2.

DrAsTiC
VeteranX
Old
32 - 03-21-2009, 14:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rook View Post
bobdlux is nuts if he's talking about ironrock, or like a level 40 nobody. Order needs major help on ironrock.

IF you prefer order readon..., eitherway, come ironrock!

Destro has pushed altdorf like 10 times, and while lately they havent pushed altdorf since 1.2, they push the Forts 3-4 times a day at LEAST, while Order has not pushed 1 fort since I got to ironrock. We are severely outnumbered. Destro's point of view is since we're actually defending the forts decently we must out number them or something. its not even close to true.

If you want a challenge, help leveling, some gold, and a tryout in one of the best order guilds on Ironrock(almost always sc premades going on, or an orvr warband roaming, the high levels will jump into city instances to help you fill out sentinel gear/still open spots for LV premades for darkpromise if you want.)

Ironrock is one of the most populated servers these days, so come roll an order toon and give me a buzz either here, or there, i'm currently the lowest in my guild aswell at 40/rr51 my name is Meds.
Volkmar is having the exact opposite problem you guys are. It's actually pretty amusing reading this thread -- destro on our server make the same arguments/ragequit/hop onto alts when the going gets tough -- like they are on iron rock. I hope they open up transfers/paid transfers. We could swap some of your destro for some of our order.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
33 - 03-21-2009, 15:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAsTiC View Post
Volkmar is having the exact opposite problem you guys are. It's actually pretty amusing reading this thread -- destro on our server make the same arguments/ragequit/hop onto alts when the going gets tough -- like they are on iron rock. I hope they open up transfers/paid transfers. We could swap some of your destro for some of our order.
I rolled an order on Volk so I would have a chance at seeing the 'endgame' if I ever wanted to, lol.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
34 - 03-21-2009, 16:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
I rolled an order on Volk so I would have a chance at seeing the 'endgame' if I ever wanted to, lol.
so you basically rolled on the zerg side just so you can have an easymode win?

grats on sucking.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
35 - 03-21-2009, 16:37
Quote:
Our destro sucks is the problem. I swear to god they are ****ing retarded, we have the numbers but none of them will log in to do T4. In T3 I am constantly arguing with other tanks/mpds because they will NOT charge the back line, they say they don't want to die trying to help stop the BW from aeing the healers.

Funny thing is they die anyways. They just don't get it. First time we run into order even in T3 they instantly want to run to another zone.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
36 - 03-21-2009, 16:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
so you basically rolled on the zerg side just so you can have an easymode win?

grats on sucking.
If I ever want to see the endgame I'll have to go somewhere other then any of the servers that are dominated by the other side.

I have 8 toons in all. 7 on the losing side. 5 Destro on Dark Crag. 2 Order on Iron Rock. 1 Order on Volk.

DrAsTiC
VeteranX
Old
37 - 03-21-2009, 19:33
I'm Yippeekiyay, the BW on Volkmar, currently trolling the Volkmar WHA forums. JoMo, if you need help, message me ingame, I'll gladly help (within reason). :P

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
38 - 03-21-2009, 19:53
Quote:
I'm Yippeekiyay, the BW on Volkmar, currently trolling the Volkmar WHA forums. JoMo, if you need help, message me ingame, I'll gladly help (within reason). :P
Help with what? money is ez to make, and I enjoy Gates of Ekrund, Nordenwatch, Mourkain Temple, and Serp. Tor Anroc is probably going to be a lot more fun now that I can make people go splash vs getting splashed.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
39 - 03-21-2009, 20:08
Is there a TW guild on Iron Rock Destro? I still have a few days left of my 10 day thing.

DrAsTiC
VeteranX
Old
40 - 03-21-2009, 20:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Help with what? money is ez to make, and I enjoy Gates of Ekrund, Nordenwatch, Mourkain Temple, and Serp. Tor Anroc is probably going to be a lot more fun now that I can make people go splash vs getting splashed.
KK. Wasn't sure if you wanted to just get to T4 as fast as possible or not. If you're looking to see endgame, the sooner the better imho(before nerfs/game changes happen). We are pushing IC multiple times per week. We also flipped to Stage 2 this week with several people walking out with warlord pieces.

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Iron Rock - Destro

Social Website Bullshit