Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Iron Rock - Destro
Page 1 of 3
Violent
VeteranX
Old
1 - 03-12-2009, 09:13 PM
We just rolled a bunch of new toons:

We got a Chosen, Squig Herder, Sorcerer, and Zealot.

If you want to play something new and want to roll with tdubbars come on my vent.

vent15.light-speed.com
sect

Good talk we'll see ya out there.

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
2 - 03-12-2009, 09:23 PM
So you rolled easymode?

TheShire
VeteranX
Old
3 - 03-12-2009, 10:21 PM
i got 2 referals also to get a couple started PM me your first name and email

(whistles a little tune)

tuxedo
Veteran++
Old
4 - 03-13-2009, 10:08 PM
I just re-upped my account with the 10 day "come back to war" thing. I'm planning to make a Choppa on Iron Rock when they open the Choppa class (Tuesday I think). I'm pretty sure I'll be the only Choppa in the zone.

In the meantime, I just reinstalled and am downloading a 9 gig patch. Ouch.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
5 - 03-13-2009, 10:46 PM
There are a ton of Choppas :-p

rook
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 03-14-2009, 11:42 AM
destro has some serious zerg numbers on ironrock.

BobDlux
VeteranX
Old
7 - 03-15-2009, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rook View Post
destro has some serious zerg numbers on ironrock.
Same with order sometimes. They were out in force tonight.

TheShire
VeteranX
Old
8 - 03-15-2009, 06:49 AM
just got 6 more invites, cmon guys get yer buddies to join ya =)

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
9 - 03-15-2009, 08:12 AM
I rolled on Volkmar, Destro needs help like a mother ****er there.

If anyone else is playing destro there, I am still in T2 as I just started but my name is Grundak.

TheShire
VeteranX
Old
10 - 03-15-2009, 09:49 AM
if you dont have any friends on volk i suggest rerolling on either Dark Crag or Iron Rock, Dark Crag has some solid players and iron rock ive heard is juicy with ppl now.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
11 - 03-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShire View Post
if you dont have any friends on volk i suggest rerolling on either Dark Crag or Iron Rock, Dark Crag has some solid players and iron rock ive heard is juicy with ppl now.
Ive had order on DC since launch, only T2 alts but I don't want to level them out and don't want to delete them to make Destro toons =( I like being on the losing side, IR destro has the numbers against Order don't they?

BobDlux
VeteranX
Old
12 - 03-15-2009, 07:42 PM
It's been a bit more order lately when I have been on. It was all destro when i transferred over then a balance, now order.

TheShire
VeteranX
Old
13 - 03-15-2009, 11:03 PM
thing about dark crag is it will never be one sided for long, there has been several big name guilds leveling on destro side for the last month so it may turn tables again.

Jamezeo
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 03-16-2009, 03:11 AM
I may make a choppa on Dark Crag with you negrites

rook
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 03-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
Ive had order on DC since launch, only T2 alts but I don't want to level them out and don't want to delete them to make Destro toons =( I like being on the losing side, IR destro has the numbers against Order don't they?
bobdlux is nuts if he's talking about ironrock, or like a level 40 nobody. Order needs major help on ironrock.

IF you prefer order readon..., eitherway, come ironrock!

Destro has pushed altdorf like 10 times, and while lately they havent pushed altdorf since 1.2, they push the Forts 3-4 times a day at LEAST, while Order has not pushed 1 fort since I got to ironrock. We are severely outnumbered. Destro's point of view is since we're actually defending the forts decently we must out number them or something. its not even close to true.

If you want a challenge, help leveling, some gold, and a tryout in one of the best order guilds on Ironrock(almost always sc premades going on, or an orvr warband roaming, the high levels will jump into city instances to help you fill out sentinel gear/still open spots for LV premades for darkpromise if you want.)

Ironrock is one of the most populated servers these days, so come roll an order toon and give me a buzz either here, or there, i'm currently the lowest in my guild aswell at 40/rr51 my name is Meds.

Last edited by rook; 03-16-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 03-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Order has the numbers. They aren't organized for **** and constant in fighting. Hell I offered to delete my 40s and reroll two weeks ago and no one took it up when they are crying constantly about being out numbered. There are 3 or 4 warbands in all the tiers for order while I leveled my disciple and witch elf since the merger and yesterday in eataine there had to be 2 or 3 plus enough defenders to block us from two forts at once.

We are more organized by far. Our alliances work together every push.

Too bad the game is broke as dick right now.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
17 - 03-16-2009, 03:44 PM
Dai is delusional. :-p

I logged on last night and Destro had a queue of 64 or something while Order was 'Med'.

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 03-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Just because there is a que doesn't mean all those people are in T4. Forum posters (From Order) on IR have shown over and over that T4 numbers are fairly balanced.

There are tons of scrubby destro rerolls here because of us pushing altdorf 10 times. Which means yes we will have tons of T4 eventually but for now Order can put up the numbers they just lack the will/organization etc Don't hate cause people quit when they start losing.

Again it doesn't matter when 5 BWs and 2 WPs can guard fort inner door to keep us from pushing the city till they unbreak the game.

"Why Order Fails" - I give you the gift of comedy this Saturday evening - Warhammer Forums

Go team Order!

BobDlux
VeteranX
Old
19 - 03-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Quote:
bobdlux is nuts if he's talking about ironrock, or like a level 40 nobody. Order needs major help on ironrock.
I am talking about Iron Rock actually, but I never mentioned anything about being lvl 40 or in T4 at all. I have a black orc there that is lvl 32 but I didn't like getting rolled by order that is 40 and had way better gear. I was talking about T2 and 3 of which I have 4 toons between the tiers.

rook
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 03-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai Shinzo View Post
Just because there is a que doesn't mean all those people are in T4. Forum posters (From Order) on IR have shown over and over that T4 numbers are fairly balanced.

There are tons of scrubby destro rerolls here because of us pushing altdorf 10 times. Which means yes we will have tons of T4 eventually but for now Order can put up the numbers they just lack the will/organization etc Don't hate cause people quit when they start losing.

Again it doesn't matter when 5 BWs and 2 WPs can guard fort inner door to keep us from pushing the city till they unbreak the game.

"Why Order Fails" - I give you the gift of comedy this Saturday evening - Warhammer Forums

Go team Order!

um, yeah with the lack of a life I have right now I play ironrock order like 15 hours or more a day (jomo can confirm this..) your opinion/what you've seen is just off.. Order does not have the same numbers, the top destro guilds agree with me in IRC on irc.sorcery.net, #ironrock.. they're always crying for us to come out in the lakes/or q... so yeah.. The only time order comes out of PvE in any numbers, is for a fort d pretty much. other then that, they carebear around in PvE, or level alts and dominate t2/t3 like bob says.

the order who are willing to fight/are good/actually like pvp are far out numbered in the orvr lakes. how's that. and that's from playing here since the day of the transfer, every day, for on average 10-15 hours aday. I'm not crying about it, I'm out in the lakes everyday/night as order. I defend a fort like 3-4 times daily. I like it. shrug.

and yes ive heard order rocks the lower tiers cause they got pushed to altdorf so much they like to terrorize t2 and t3 now.. but as soon as those order hit 32, they roll a new alt basically.

edit:

just asked someone from havoc nation who plays daily and i see in pvp all the time.. he says order has less numbers constantly and absolutely no organization.. so you were half right.

edit #2, those order arguing in those screenshots are pretty retarded, and its pretty well known amongst order. heh. they're like the math club of order.

Last edited by rook; 03-16-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Iron Rock - Destro

Social Website Bullshit