[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch! by SexPistol - Page 41 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!
Page 41 of 77
zaius
VeteranXX
Old
801 - 04-16-2009, 11:19

gj this week mark

Sponsored Links
mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
802 - 04-16-2009, 11:38
We write to inform you that as a result of certain activity by you on the site, we have terminated your membership to SCIFI.COM.

Our site takes great efforts to maintain an environment that is comfortable for all of its members, which is why we provide for the rules and guidelines set forth in our terms of service at SCIFI.COM | FAQ, and why we reserve the right to terminate anyone***8217;s membership at any time, in our sole discretion.

At times this means that we will terminate the membership of certain members, either due to complaints we have received, or because of activity we have observed on message boards or elsewhere.

We regret that we find it necessary to take this step. You are free to continue to visit the site, but we must ask that you no longer post messages or otherwise interact with the site or other members.

Sincerely,

SCIFI.com

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
803 - 04-16-2009, 11:39
you ****ed up big time

Kabalas
Veteran³
Old
804 - 04-16-2009, 11:50
Aww this ended way to early

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
805 - 04-16-2009, 11:58
can someone explain to me whats going on because sexpistol made a thread a few weeks ago that said he lost the game and you guys are still posting in this thread

succi
Veteran++
Old
806 - 04-16-2009, 11:58
****ing awesome

gumb0 juan
VeteranXV
Old
807 - 04-16-2009, 12:06
what the **** just happened?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
808 - 04-16-2009, 12:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
can someone explain to me whats going on because sexpistol made a thread a few weeks ago that said he lost the game and you guys are still posting in this thread
APRIL FOOLS

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
809 - 04-16-2009, 13:12
Thank god that **** is gone. My god, she takes crazy ***** to a new level.

"All I care about is my daughter".. yeah which is why you've barely mentioned her (if at all?) up until now?

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
810 - 04-16-2009, 13:16

KryandArturo
VeteranX
Old
811 - 04-16-2009, 13:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
Thank god that **** is gone. My god, she takes crazy ***** to a new level.

"All I care about is my daughter".. yeah which is why you've barely mentioned her (if at all?) up until now?
Editing. You need to remember that everything you see is what the director/editors want you to see, not what actually happened. I think Mark said she never shut up about her daughter from day 1, but the editors didn't let us hear about it until now.

oDDable
VeteranXX
Old
812 - 04-17-2009, 13:56
Just watched the episode. You're balling out hard so far. Everyone seems to like you.

Daluva
VeteranXV
Old
813 - 04-17-2009, 15:13
Ciji got tons of popularity from that drama from last 2 eps. Surfin the SciFi forums and found this gem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KuOtohO8Cs

Also in your defense Mark found this post from Ciji :
StarSlay3r:
WE were in the bathroom for literally 60 seconds with the camera crew outside yelling for mark to unlock the door as hit foot was up against it as well with them pushing it open. No "business" went down there. haha While people like to talk *****... they don't know me at all.
My tribute to CIJI!!! - SCI FI FORUMS

Good job this week Mark. On the rooftop you seemed so devious/awkward, not looking anybody in the eye. Were you trying to play the evil villian who has inner turmoil, doing bad with unknown good intentions???

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
814 - 04-17-2009, 15:53
well after everyone exits the roof they leave you standing next to each other FOREVER

i think they left us up there for so long just waiting for me to hug or touch her while she was bawling her eyes out. I just said to myself, "wait it out, just chill, dont get close to her"

so it was kind of awkward standing still next to some girl sobbing because you're gonna kick her off the show haha

hastie
VeteranX
Old
815 - 04-17-2009, 16:21
Hulu - WCG Ultimate Gamer: Sink Or Swim - Watch the full episode now.

watch at around 3:20... Ciji is doing a monologue and she says this.

"So what's going on? Like, I need to know. Because like, you did kiss me. And now it goes back to like it never happened."

But the phrase "you did kiss me" was obviously edited in because the audio sounds different.. Good job Sci Fi!!!

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
816 - 04-17-2009, 16:28
i've caught quite a few instances of that hastie. yah it's a little chopped up, but what can you do its made for TV so thats what happens. Just learning to watch the drama and enjoy it for the entertainment value haha.

luckily i've learned most viewers are smarter than you would think and can see past a lot of it :]

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
817 - 04-17-2009, 16:36
SexPistol, can you ask Ciji if she saw the thread I made for her?

Here's the thread for reference:

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
818 - 04-17-2009, 16:59
lol nah bra

we really dont talk

omega81
VeteranXV
Old
819 - 04-17-2009, 17:10
mstrike

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
820 - 04-21-2009, 11:00
hey whats up guys reminding you to watch tonight

only 2 episodes left, 4 people go home toinght :]

Page 41 of 77

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

Social Website Bullshit