[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 228 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 228 of 229
-Bane
VeteranX
Old
4541 - 04-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
Haven't heard back from the other reporter but she didn't say she was going to get back to me til tomorrow.
Any more updates?

I'm still convinced they did not cover their ass legally and should receive a proper butt-****ing. Then again I'm not a lawyer.
 
-Bane is offline
 
Sponsored Links
telos
VeteranXV
Old
4542 - 04-24-2009, 05:53 PM
nothing new today. I'll try calling her when she is in the office on Monday.

I can only assume she got the same follow up question as the other reporter from scott.

At this point it just looks like him changing his story over and over but I can see how some of the actions of some voters here could be taken out of context. At the same time it shouldn't have warranted a DQ unless I said something. I'm sure something I said could have been taken out of context and look bad though.

This back and forth takes more time than I would like it to.

Both of the reporters I'm talking to are consumer rights reporters and both said legally I have very little I can do but they did say I could probably get an ambulance chaser to take it. Don't really care to deal with that circus
 
telos is offline
 
Koala Bear
VeteranX
Old
4543 - 04-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Dang, sorry to hear that telos. Crappy situation that some of the random posts in here got you in, apparently
 
Koala Bear is offline
 
Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
4544 - 04-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Telos is a *****. His wife will leave him.
 
Ezlpo is offline
 
Wraithed
VeteranXV
Old
4545 - 04-27-2009, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
nothing new today. I'll try calling her when she is in the office on Monday.

I can only assume she got the same follow up question as the other reporter from scott.

At this point it just looks like him changing his story over and over but I can see how some of the actions of some voters here could be taken out of context. At the same time it shouldn't have warranted a DQ unless I said something. I'm sure something I said could have been taken out of context and look bad though.

This back and forth takes more time than I would like it to.

Both of the reporters I'm talking to are consumer rights reporters and both said legally I have very little I can do but they did say I could probably get an ambulance chaser to take it. Don't really care to deal with that circus
The people who have told you that you have very little to do legally are complete idiots.

It doesn't matter anyway because it is clear that you are a ****ing ***** who can't stand up for himself. If I was your "fiancee" I would be worried about marrying a ****ing no sack **** like you.
 
Wraithed is offline
 
telos
VeteranXV
Old
4546 - 04-27-2009, 05:21 PM
So Scott finally had a phone interview with one of the reporters and he specifically quoted several posts in this thread by others and a few by me where I wasn't "stern enough" in my follow the rules statements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
I'm not saying anything to help people cheat. I'm not condoning it and really we don't need it. It's just going to draw attention and we are winning and since they are probably tracking referrals to the site there is a good chance when/if they audit they will look at this thread so stop posting about it please.

if we find ourselves in second place on the last day then you guys can do what ever you want but I really don't want to get DQ'd while in first.
That one in particular. Out of context does look pretty bad but if you read above and below it makes sense and doesn't look bad.

He's going back to scott with the fact that the posts he quoted were from march 5th and 6th mostly and yet I was not disqualified at the time. We'll see where this goes.

Wrathed are you a lawyer? no? well then shut the **** up seriously. You've been busting my balls since the very beginning of this thread so what ever you say really has no weight.
 
telos is offline
 
confidential
VeteranX
Old
4547 - 04-27-2009, 08:35 PM
i hope one of my posts led to you not getting this wedding because you're a queer with no balls

also you're dumb
 
confidential is offline
 
vawlk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4548 - 04-28-2009, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
So Scott finally had a phone interview with one of the reporters and he specifically quoted several posts in this thread by others and a few by me where I wasn't "stern enough" in my follow the rules statements.



That one in particular. Out of context does look pretty bad but if you read above and below it makes sense and doesn't look bad.

He's going back to scott with the fact that the posts he quoted were from march 5th and 6th mostly and yet I was not disqualified at the time. We'll see where this goes.

Wrathed are you a lawyer? no? well then shut the **** up seriously. You've been busting my balls since the very beginning of this thread so what ever you say really has no weight.
I don't remember anything in the rules that said that you personally had to thwart any cheating (an impossible task). Their anti cheating steps removed many votes of yours that were valid so they are just as "guilty" as you.

Unless they can prove that cheating occurred and that it came from an actual TW member(s) and that the subsequent loss of votes from said cheater(s) put you in second place, you won. Being an internet vote, you have absolutely no control over the actions of others voting for you. It would be way too easy to sabotage the votes for another team...something TW could have easily done. The fact that this didn't happen just proves that although TW talked ****, it played fair. They should have been equipped to handle an event such as this.

Their reasoning that you weren't "stern" enough about cheating is just another excuse to throw the investigation off track from the fact that they really don't have any evidence to the alleged cheating.

Someone from TW should go to the 2nd place couple's forums and post how they paid a botnet operator $1000 to fix the contest. By their reasoning, they would be forced to DQ the 2nd place team too.
 
vawlk is offline
 
Icey
VeteranX
Old
4549 - 04-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Way too late for that vawlk. The way to play this after the fact was hyper-aggressive and telos got ****ed for failing to do that. Oh well.
 
Icey is offline
 
Rooster!
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4550 - 04-28-2009, 07:01 PM
 
Rooster! is offline
 
Glare
VeteranXV
Old
4551 - 04-29-2009, 08:36 AM
i normally dont side with the mob but telos is a *****
 
Glare is offline
 
Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
4552 - 05-01-2009, 12:56 AM
Telos,

How goes the free wedding? We were all wondering because the power of newspapers that haven't printed **** in your favor usually change the tides.
 
Ezlpo is offline
 
Eggi
VeteranXV
Old
4553 - 05-03-2009, 10:53 PM
well telos, glad you followed up with reporters anyway, hopefully they can get a decent story out of it and give feldman and the contest company some much deserved bad press.
 
Eggi is offline
 
-Bane
VeteranX
Old
4554 - 05-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
He's going back to scott with the fact that the posts he quoted were from march 5th and 6th mostly and yet I was not disqualified at the time. We'll see where this goes.
Bump?

This thread needs resolution before it gets into the HoF.
 
-Bane is offline
 
NAT Mav
TW Racing++
Old
4555 - 05-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
So Scott finally had a phone interview with one of the reporters and he specifically quoted several posts in this thread by others and a few by me where I wasn't "stern enough" in my follow the rules statements.



That one in particular. Out of context does look pretty bad but if you read above and below it makes sense and doesn't look bad.

He's going back to scott with the fact that the posts he quoted were from march 5th and 6th mostly and yet I was not disqualified at the time. We'll see where this goes.
So they found a few posts out of hundreds that you made that weren't up to their standards of ethics. Nice.
 
NAT Mav is offline
 
telos
VeteranXV
Old
4556 - 05-07-2009, 04:09 PM
I've been told the story has been written at one of the papers but it needs to get past the editor and he isn't sure that will happen since posts from this thread came to light.

Including a bunch from after voting ended where people threatened to crash the wedding and vandalize the dealership. It was obviously just joking but apparently its enough to make them second guess publishing the article.
 
telos is offline
 
Diablo Escobar
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4557 - 05-07-2009, 11:28 PM
so it's our fault you're a ***** who did nothing about this?

she's going to divorce you because you're not man enough you should just call this off now
 
Diablo Escobar is offline
 
Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
4558 - 05-07-2009, 11:51 PM
WOOHOO!!
 
Ezlpo is offline
 
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
4559 - 05-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo Escobar View Post
so it's our fault you're a ***** who did nothing about this?
seems that way! gj
 
coombz is offline
 
vawlk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4560 - 05-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
I've been told the story has been written at one of the papers but it needs to get past the editor and he isn't sure that will happen since posts from this thread came to light.

Including a bunch from after voting ended where people threatened to crash the wedding and vandalize the dealership. It was obviously just joking but apparently its enough to make them second guess publishing the article.
you should send them a "welcome to the internet" photo.
 
vawlk is offline
 
Page 228 of 229


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.