[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 208 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 208 of 229
Krytoss
VeteranX
Old
4141 - 04-08-2009, 10:54 PM
stand down from red alert

await further orders

etc etc
 
Krytoss is offline
 
Sponsored Links
AnalHerpes
VeteranX
Old
4142 - 04-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter View Post
Someone summarize this and submit it to reddit. Those people go nuts over internet injustices.
yes
 
AnalHerpes is offline
 
TF_Grungir
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4143 - 04-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Yes telos, has a very good point, this thread should be moved to (No) members only with maybe a sticky at the top of GD linking to the thread.
this ^^^^
 
TF_Grungir is offline
 
telos
VeteranXV
Old
4144 - 04-08-2009, 10:56 PM
I don't expect a list to audit my self and I've never asked for it. All I've ultimately asked for is an explanation/example of irregular voting patterns.

Moving to no mo makes it look like I have something to hide. When in reality I've don nothing wrong here. Some people have said things that could very easily be misconstrued if you aren't familiar with how TW operates and that doesn't look good for any one.

Even though the crap said here by people who may or may not have voted for us should have absolutely no bearing on whether or not we were DQ'd I think its pretty much what happened and they just don't want to say it because it doesn't directly break any of the rules since I have no control over what you say or do and I can only reiterate the rules and ask you to follow them...
 
telos is offline
 
Last edited by telos; 04-08-2009 at 11:00 PM.
PessimiStick
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4145 - 04-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
I don't expect a list to audit my self and I've never asked for it. All I've ultimately asked for is an explanation/example of irregular voting patterns.
Substitute "the list" with that then. They won't give you ****, because they made it up.
 
PessimiStick is offline
 
FOURSTAR
VeteranXV
Old
4146 - 04-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Yes telos, has a very good point, this thread should be moved to (No) members only with maybe a sticky at the top of GD linking to the thread.
^is a good idea

i didn't vote everyday for you, but i did vote towards the end just to make sure you won this. i wasn't doing it for any of the prizes either. its easy to understand that 30k for a wedding is an awesome prize and its just heartbreaking to see you NOT win, when you should have.

scourge, ksera or telos; let me know if you need any help with the blog (design wise, i can't code very well). if we need to get this on the front page of digg, we can figure out a way. if me getting fired got us there, this should certainly be there :o
 
FOURSTAR is offline
 
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
4147 - 04-08-2009, 11:01 PM
yeah holding pattern on that right now..
 
Scourge is offline
 
Baby Bew
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4148 - 04-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Wow I completely missed the last 10 pages. WTF. Reading them now.
 
Baby Bew is offline
 
AnalHerpes
VeteranX
Old
4149 - 04-08-2009, 11:07 PM
yeah can there be a new thread made or something once a reddit/digg page is posted so we can all vote it up and not have to read the 5 pages every couple minutes being created here?
 
AnalHerpes is offline
 
telos
VeteranXV
Old
4150 - 04-08-2009, 11:11 PM
yeah I may see if rayn will close this one and move it to nomo and start a new one. The fact of the matter is I don't think it will be any more level headed then this one has been in the last 10 pages. a lot of knee jerk responses that look pretty bad to people who don't know WTF TW is.
 
telos is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
4151 - 04-08-2009, 11:15 PM
sweet, when with the Nissan car guys start posting?
 
JoMo is offline
 
PixieDee
VeteranX
Old
4152 - 04-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
yeah I may see if rayn will close this one and move it to nomo and start a new one. The fact of the matter is I don't think it will be any more level headed then this one has been in the last 10 pages. a lot of knee jerk responses that look pretty bad to people who don't know WTF TW is.
Speaking of that... WTF are you doing on TW? You don't seem to fit the mold.
 
PixieDee is offline
 
telos
VeteranXV
Old
4153 - 04-08-2009, 11:23 PM
:P i know when its time to be civil and when I can remove my filter and enjoy the hell out of TW.
 
telos is offline
 
SharpShooter
VeteranXV
Old
4154 - 04-08-2009, 11:28 PM


I still say we blow the ****ers up.
 
SharpShooter is offline
 
Baby Bew
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4155 - 04-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Telos is right. A full scale TW invasion is the last resort since there's no going back from that and it always remains an option.

We need to pursue all diplomatic channels first.
 
Baby Bew is offline
 
JerryGarcia
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4156 - 04-08-2009, 11:38 PM
I heard that telos has a smoking hot mom
 
JerryGarcia is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
4157 - 04-08-2009, 11:44 PM
I think you're seriously underestimating lawyers desire for the chance at money, even if there's almost no chance.
 
Fool is offline
 
AnalHerpes
VeteranX
Old
4158 - 04-08-2009, 11:45 PM
^^is this true Telos?

and if so can we confirm with pics?
 
AnalHerpes is offline
 
telos
VeteranXV
Old
4159 - 04-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalHerpes View Post
^^is this true Telos?

and if so can we confirm with pics?
heh, he's only saying that because i made the (hi mom) comment since she stumbled upon this place.

he has no idea and I'm going to default to the "no comment" because its just plain weird.
 
telos is offline
 
lolpicard
Veteran5
Old
4160 - 04-09-2009, 12:08 AM
 
lolpicard is offline
 
Page 208 of 229


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.