[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

This is from their own FAQ

Q: "Some couples have people outside the area voting for them – is that fair?"
A: While the registered couples need to be Minnesota residents, Voters can live anywhere in the world.

So if you are OUS and got locked out send them an e-mail at info@feldmannnissangiveaway.com to question their lock ASSUMING you didn't do anything against the rules and you do live OUS.

In the last 6 days (only days I have numbers for) there has been no docking of votes against the other team. Unless it was something like 10 votes here and 10 votes there that got buried in data collection.

And yeah if you are not in the US sign up with out putting in address info. You won't get the bonus but there is nothing in their rules about needing to be a US citizen to vote. I have an e-mail out to get verification on this.

This doc seems to have gotten a lot of people voting. The spike in the graph is pretty extreme.

PM

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

voted

we're in the lead again

honestly they will probably gay you in the end. they haven't taken any votes from the other crew which is just bullshit

this is insane at the amount of votes we have put forth for you, i hope it keeps going strong and we get even more people to vote for you

woah? how'd we lose so many votes... I voted this morning and we were pulling ahead big-time... I just checked out the graph and there was a pretty substantial spike. what gives?

I got my account unfairly locked, bet im not the only one.
i send them an email, waiting for a response.

had another 1066 votes knocked off for bogus/suspect information.

A few people have told me they got their accounts locked for voting from outside the US. But thats clearly allowed in their rules so I think some messaged them and got it back which i would assume accounts for that spike going back up.

I'm in MN, I've been voting daily, I'm just not spamming this thread with vote tallies. I've got enough money - I don't need any kickbacks.

Wow this is fucking bullshit. Obviously they're trying to rig the contest. The Xbox crew haven't even lost a single vote, and you're telling me that NONE of the voters there created multiple accounts in hopes of doubling their chances on winning that Xbox?

Like I have said. it seems extremely suspect but there is nothing we can do about it except keep voting.

With the data recording we have been doing we can safely say they have not had more than 50 votes removed ever. Now if they were losing 16 ever hour for the last 4 days it probably wouldn't show in my data collection.

Not that that is realistic at all I'm just stating what I can pretty certainly conclude from the data at hand.

Congratulations! You have received total of 15 Bonus Votes to award to your favorite couple!
Thank you for registering to vote in Feldmann Nissan’s Dream Wedding Giveaway!

i just remembered the password for another email address i had

that's really shitty
who exactly does the vote auditing? I thought it was kinda expected that some independent entity would do that

Back