[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

I agree but there really isn't anything I can do about it.

They won't give me the info from the accounts that got locked and there is no way they would let me or any one for that matter audit all of the votes for the other team.

So lets just take the hit and come back swinging. If we trend the way we have been we will still finish up 100 votes today.

Its tempting to call them up pretending to be a news agency investigating claims of fraud and see what they do. Just say, something doesn't add up when you run the numbers.

Uh,

except for the fact that they can toss us out of the contest for any reason and giving them this kind of negative PR would definitly be a reason :p

I'm still not worried about winning. we have double the momentum they have.

My uncles brother works at microsoft. Just heard that he is floating an e-mail around their offices starting today. Its pretty much exponential growth that I have zero control over at this point :)

I'm sure they do have a lot less suspicious stuff than us. They're not really running it out of the forum like we are, they just had an army of 30,000 users and published a free xbox contest to them. They're not getting nearly as many regular voters.

I'm sure they still have a few illegitimate votes, and that a ton of their users are actually underage, but there's nothing we can do about that.

We are only 82 votes behind right now :lol: I guess it would be a good idea to keep up the recruiting drive to put us a couple thousand on top so none of this bs affects us at the end.

We are only 82 votes behind right now :lol: I guess it would be a good idea to keep up the recruiting drive to put us a couple thousand on top so none of this bs affects us at the end.

Thats the plan. :)

The funny thing is this 1000 point deduction will probably get us more than the 60 new people to make it up since people get riled up. Plus some of them will vote daily.

The fact that the other team hasn't been docked is basically complete horseshit.

It's almost statistically impossible that all of their votes are legit.

The fact that the other team hasn't been docked is basically complete horseshit.

It's almost statistically impossible that all of their votes are legit.

I agree with this.

I can't vote because I'm in Canada... and still follow this. I'd push this around my friends up here, but we can't vote :(

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

I agree with this.

I can't vote because I'm in Canada... and still follow this. I'd push this around my friends up here, but we can't vote :(

I'll look into this. At one point they said "couples must be from MN but they can get votes from people world wide".

This was in one of the announcement e-mails before voting even started.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

They are not going to let you win... you know that right?

It is clear that they are targetting you because of the volatility of your numbers.

Hey man I know how you could get more people to vote.

I'll look into this. At one point they said "couples must be from MN but they can get votes from people world wide".

This was in one of the announcement e-mails before voting even started.

Their address information only allows zip codes. We use postal codes :shrug:

I agree with this.

im voting

i didn't submit the personal address info so they just didn't provide the 10 bonus points.

but i've been voting everyday.

And btw, that is weak.... There is no way the xbox people are keeping up with us and having legit votes.... I'd speculate that over half their votes are under 18.

And they haven't docked them a single vote?

In the last 6 days (only days I have numbers for) there has been no docking of votes against the other team. Unless it was something like 10 votes here and 10 votes there that got buried in data collection.

And yeah if you are not in the US sign up with out putting in address info. You won't get the bonus but there is nothing in their rules about needing to be a US citizen to vote. I have an e-mail out to get verification on this.

This doc seems to have gotten a lot of people voting. The spike in the graph is pretty extreme.

Back