[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 105 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 105 of 229
Scourge
VeteranXX
Old
2081 - 03-18-2009, 14:08
Jesus.

I mean, I think those votes probably were illegitimate and should be removed, but I can't help but have the feeling that our votes are getting a lot more scrutiny than the others. Especially if we (again) don't see any votes taken from the other top teams.

we'll be back in the lead fast though...

Last edited by Scourge; 03-18-2009 at 14:14..
Sponsored Links
telos
VeteranXV
Old
2082 - 03-18-2009, 14:09
There has not been a deduction from the xbox crew.

slacker
VeteranXX
Old
2083 - 03-18-2009, 14:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
just docked another 1066 but still in the lead.

So if you've given clearly bull**** information your account has probably been locked. probably 60 accounts or so would have been included in this latest audit.

If you did get locked out submit real info and they will give votes back. If you don't want to do that well thanks for attempting to help but not following the rules to the letter is going to hurt us in the long run.

Any one who hasn't signed up to help out. Now is the time. Don't let the world keep you down.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ALL RULES OR JUST SPECTATE
it says we are down by 200 now.

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2084 - 03-18-2009, 14:12
holy **** I would be livid right now if this was my contest, props for keeping your cool

telos
VeteranXV
Old
2085 - 03-18-2009, 14:14
and now we are in second. apparently they didn't dock them all at once this time.

*sigh*

slacker
VeteranXX
Old
2086 - 03-18-2009, 14:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
and now we are in second. apparently they didn't dock them all at once this time.

*sigh*
200 votes takes us 15 hours to beat

telos
VeteranXV
Old
2087 - 03-18-2009, 14:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
holy **** I would be livid right now if this was my contest, props for keeping your cool
The fact of the matter is the votes weren't placed with in the rules. So i don't really care that they took them away from us.

Now the fact that xbox crew hasn't had a single vote removed is highly suspect but there really isn't much I can do about that but roll with the punches.

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2088 - 03-18-2009, 14:17
That's what makes it suspicious though. Are you positive the votes they're throwing out are not legit?

dr. nick
VeteranXX
Old
2089 - 03-18-2009, 14:20
+1

Scourge
VeteranXX
Old
2090 - 03-18-2009, 14:22
you could ask for e-mail addresses or names on the accounts getting thrown out. It'd be nice to independently verify what they're saying. That's something like 40 full accounts + their 10 daily votes, so it's probably more like 45-50 accounts they're removing.

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
2091 - 03-18-2009, 14:23
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

continuing to vote

not sure how the hell they can sit there and act like no other participants have some random ppl giving fake info

i think thats a load of bs

Chaoz
VeteranXV
Old
2092 - 03-18-2009, 14:24
wtf they got rid of my e-mail...

I'll make a new one later today

Edit: perhaps we should move this thread to the members only forum but still have a sticky in GD that links to it?

eMOxygen
VeteranXX
Old
2093 - 03-18-2009, 14:26
+1

It's too bad people are stupid and ****ing up the contest for you.

Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2094 - 03-18-2009, 14:28
Ummm, they didn't remove a single vote from that other team? I'm just going to call it now, that is complete bull****. Someone want to try to find the connection between this dealership and the other couple? Statistically, that seems pretty suspect...

telos
VeteranXV
Old
2095 - 03-18-2009, 14:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
wtf they got rid of my e-mail...

I'll make a new one later today

Edit: perhaps we should move this thread to the members only forum but still have a sticky in GD that links to it?
They threw it out for a reason. if you don't want to provide real info then don't try and help.

If you do want to provide real info you can send the real info to info@feldmannnissangiveaw ay.com and you can get all of your votes back and your account unlocked.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
2096 - 03-18-2009, 14:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Ummm, they didn't remove a single vote from that other team? I'm just going to call it now, that is complete bull****. Someone want to try to find the connection between this dealership and the other couple? Statistically, that seems pretty suspect...
I agree but there really isn't anything I can do about it.

They won't give me the info from the accounts that got locked and there is no way they would let me or any one for that matter audit all of the votes for the other team.

So lets just take the hit and come back swinging. If we trend the way we have been we will still finish up 100 votes today.

morbidXd0ll25
Veteran5
Old
2097 - 03-18-2009, 14:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
AGREE!!!

Whiplash
VeteranXX
Old
2098 - 03-18-2009, 14:32
voted

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
2099 - 03-18-2009, 14:34
Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

nrgfink
Veteran++
Old
2100 - 03-18-2009, 14:39
Voted with bonus votes (+15 to awesome)

Good luck

Page 105 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless