[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

Yeah that's my most active main, what's so funny? Are are you going to complain about? I'm not at 32K HP unbuffed? I didn't jump on the mongoose bandwagon? A better enchant on something else? Not yet Exalted with SoH to get that extra shoulder enchant upgrade?

Really I'd like to hear. I may not be some min-maxing theory-crafting nerd but I get a general idea of what I need and what I don't. Any holes you can find in that setup should be minor at best.

I think it's more of the fact that you obviously know nothing about PvP and yet talking about stupid shit that you heard from the trolls on the wow forums.

I am mentioning this because new recruits have expressed their surprise at how calm our raids feel. This may be important to you...although you may prefer 50 dkp minus.

That 50dkp minus video was awesome. I used to raid in Everquest. I miss people going nuts on ventrillo. I think you miss some fun if you are calmly and methodically beating the game.

best of luck to the core in recruiting for uludar.

if any of you horde players out there are looking for a progression guild i would definitely try to make the most of this opportunity. natural's guild has been one of the best in wow for years. that kind of longevity is something that you don't find often in a recruitment post.

i wish the horde character i had made to play with old p4l was a healer now

hrm

some day i will get to be friends with smaq again sooooooome day

btw smaq buddy, me and gray-fox have been watching a lot of his old rapture demos for t2 lately out of boredom...if you want me to get you next time pm me some info to contact you

i wish the horde character i had made to play with old p4l was a healer now

hrm

some day i will get to be friends with smaq again sooooooome day

btw smaq buddy, me and gray-fox have been watching a lot of his old rapture demos for t2 lately out of boredom...if you want me to get you next time pm me some info to contact you

Be sure to look for me as i cut down your cappers in T2. Look for A51 AutoAim. We had some ggs back in the day i think. It was either rapture or your smaller squad that Sloppy Seconds fought with a lot.

That 50dkp minus video was awesome. I used to raid in Everquest. I miss people going nuts on ventrillo. I think you miss some fun if you are calmly and methodically beating the game.

Mix things up with "hard ready checks" throws something into the mix. Though you may risk being ostracized for it if you actually do it when you know half the raid is AFK.

if you have to answer 22 questions and submit screenshots of your UI to a guild its probably a sign that you need another hobby

I have to admit I wouldn't have the patience to fill out that application. It just screams "We take this game super serious, and so should you... or you're FIRED!"

Which is probably part of the reason I'm stuck in a guild that can't progress out of the laughably easy content currently available.

:(

if you have to answer 22 questions and submit screenshots of your UI to a guild its probably a sign that you need another hobby

Hitting printscreen and typing for an hour is a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of time people play this game.

So, are you just trolling these forums or do you actually play this game?

He's just one of the people that plays this game yet constantly feels the need to post about how casualcore he is.

Back