[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

unfortunately (for yourself and others) blizzard can only dumb down content so much, it still requires you to at least have a basic understanding of which buttons to click

not sure what you're wanting to hear

obligatory: zeph suck my cock

im gonna shoot you all with lightning bolts

as a healer, mages dont need to worry about survivability, its a waste of points, especially with tanks so OP now.

We crafted frost resist gear early on, at this point we never wear it, we even did the achievement this week for being under 100 frost resist for 2 characters, and one of those 2 characters was being dual boxed. We also did that abom one on Kel for those 2 people.

Even in pug 10 and 25 man raids nobody cares if people wear frost resist.

Nah I don't have a sandy vag I just like being a dick to shitty players. Are you playing again Joe?

So I take it StK does Sapph with less than 160 frost resist? You guys all have The Hundred Club achievement?

Actually we do, and we've been doing it every week just to do it quicker, and because our guild is so unstable due to boredom, someone new that plays with us every week lacks the achievement. :p

The reason people are bitching about your spec is very simple data: in raiding, there's barely such thing as utility. There's 4 total roles if you want to be specific, and that is tanking, ranged dps, melee dps, and healing.

Rather than worry about stuff like CS, your rogues/prot warrs/shamans of any kind can be used (based on their skill and not talents) to prevent such things as Heals or Kelthuzad frostbolts. It is boring to raid to some extent because you spend the majority of it performing one of the above 4 roles. If you're NOT performing 1 of the above 4 roles, you are hurting your own guild progression.

Do what you like because it's $15 dollars a month. Everyone was making suggestions to MAXIMIZE your dps, which is (should be) your pure role in a raid as a mage outside of making foods and ports. No one is saying you can't put out dps with your spec, they're pointing out that there's MORE you can put out and what you should go with because that would be your role in the raid.

And to admit to it, we crafted FR gear before we attempted saph and one shotted him.

As we continued killing him, we just dropped the FR to do the achievement, and everyone seems to have needed the achievement since.

We didn't have much gear (greens and blues) when we hit 80 though.

Thanks for your valuable input.

Data,

I invite you to hop on one of my characters next raid and perhaps you can bring some more valuable things back to your guild and help them progress.

We're pretty laid back, and we're usually short 1-2 people, so it's not an issue.

You will see everyone being bored doing their role of dps, healing, or tanking. Forget interrupting anything. :p They usually get burned down fast enough anyway. But if you have some free time, join us on Thursday. We start at 9:00 usually which matches your schedule.

Back