Western nations are already in a depression

orbital 123

Veteran XX
If you have some extra money I would put it in storable food in your home, and in other resources to protect yourself.

Don't wait until it's too late.

Numismaster.com

Deluge of Financial Calamities Looming by Mid-March

As horrible as the financial news for currencies and paper assets has been since mid-2007, it looks like the worst is yet to come - perhaps as early as next month.

Over the weekend the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Dominique Strauss-Kahn, told a gathering of Southeast Asian central bankers that the world's advanced economies are already in a depression and that the financial crisis may deepen unless the banking system is fixed.

On Febr. 4, Paul Wolfowitz, the former president of the World Bank, said the IMF and similar institutions are incapable of coping with the global financial crisis because they do not have enough resources.

The market appears to have turned on U.S. Treasury debt. Analyst Adrian Douglas issued a report on Sunday titled "Bond Market Collapse Unfolding." He used his proprietary Market Force Analysis on the price of the 10-year U.S. Treasury Note. Last September and October, as the value of Treasury debt was falling, it looked almost certain that the U.S. Treasury entered the market to purchase its own debt! This had the effect of boosting the price of Treasury bonds.
In case you don't believe this article, here's the same news from bloomberg.

Bloomberg.com: Worldwide

Feb. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Advanced economies are already in a "depression" and the financial crisis may deepen unless the banking system is fixed, International Monetary Fund Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn said.

“The worst cannot be ruled out,” Strauss-Kahn said in Kuala Lumpur, where he was attending a gathering of central bankers from Southeast Asia. “There’s a lot of downside risk.”

Ten days ago, the IMF cut its world-growth estimate for this year to 0.5 percent, the weakest pace since World War II. Stimulus packages alone won’t succeed in dragging the global economy out of recession unless confidence is restored in the banking system, Strauss-Kahn said today.

“All this will work if, and only if, the different countries are likely to do what they have to do in terms of restructuring the banking sector,” he said. “And today it’s not done.”

Start taking this serious because it's going to be hitting home soon.

You need to watch this documentary to fully understand the economic situation, until you do you will remain in ignorance and easily controlled.

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

It's 3 hours long but it's extremely important to watch it to fully understand the economic system and what is currently going on. I honestly hope it doesn't happen but we are headed towards a collapse that will make all previous collapses look small in comparison.

yeah im already on it. i've invested about $10k into non-perishable foods and i've been storing them in my basement.

also make sure you have $20k invested in gold copper and silver b/c we're going to have to go back to using those as currency like in old days

one other idea is to put about $5k into guns and ammunition. that way when feral people come trying to get into your house to steal your food you can defend yourself

I already gave my social security number, my bank account information and all of my credit cards to a guy I just met that promised he'd help me invest right.

ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL
ORBITROLLLLLLLLL

orbital, we (at least i do) welcome this depression to shakeup the status quo enough to weed off the incompetent and the corrupt in order to bring about the next social and political enlightenment. its a recurring cycle of existence that cannot be avoided and should be welcomed.

what does not kill you, will make you stronger.

orbital, we (at least i do) welcome this depression to shakeup the status quo enough to weed off the incompetent and the corrupt in order to bring about the next social and political enlightenment. its a recurring cycle of existence that cannot be avoided and should be welcomed.

Voila! The ZF-1.

It's light. Handle's adjustable for easy carrying, good for righties and lefties. Breaks down into four parts, undetectable by x-ray, ideal for quick, discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Titanium recharger, three thousand round clip with bursts of three to three hundred, and with the Replay button - another Zorg invention - it's even easier.

It's been engineered by the bankers though. It isn't some natural thing that just happens and cleans out the system. It was engineered and all that wealth that was created will be further consolidated in the top 1% of wealthy people. Wealth isn't destroyed it's only transfered.

Back