Tigole gone from WoW

I remember when you linked your armory one time and you had some motherfucking god awful gems, and tried to blame it on socketing from a single gem bag (even though you had a dawnstone cut for crit and not haste).
Except that haste wasn't as important to boomers in BC as Crit? There was not nearly enough leather gear itemized with haste to make it the go to stat. nt tho

I offered data a spot with us but I don't think he wanted to change from his alliance toons.

I still have multiple toons that I can probably hook you up with Data.

edit: The World of Warcraft Armory

Here's one I only use for LW and JCing now. I don't play enough to play 2 characters and keep them fully geared. I geared this toon out and then switched to a prot warrior when we lost a couple of tanks.

Other trink is Mirror of Truth for PvE.

Fuck .. teach me to rogue and I'll come play for you guys

Doesn't take long to level any character now, lots of people have leveled new characters to play with us. If somebody is dedicated enough to level a character 1-80 we have no problems gearing them out.

I don't mind leveling, I prefer to just be max level, but it is all part of the game, the game is a grind, you grind levels, rep and gold just so you can kill the same bosses week after week for months in the hope that you will get the best epics for your class/spec, there is fun in all that or nobody would play the damn game.

What faction/class you play, Data? Armory link?

I'm Alliance on Rexxar. My gear is shit because I can't raid (which goes back to my original problem), so I'm not linking my armory in here as it's not an indication of my ability or my success. You can find the links around here if you're that curious.

I've had fun and topped meters as:
Arcane Mage (Arcane OG since launch)
BM Hunter
Elemental Shaman

I have a 67 Prot Warrior that I tinker with, and a 70 DK for those times when I just want to zone out -- holy shit they are so easy to play. :lol:

I'm Alliance on Rexxar. My gear is shit because I can't raid (which goes back to my original problem), so I'm not linking my armory in here as it's not an indication of my ability or my success. You can find the links around here if you're that curious.

I've had fun and topped meters as:
Arcane Mage (Arcane OG since launch)
BM Hunter
Elemental Shaman

I have a 67 Prot Warrior that I tinker with, and a 70 DK for those times when I just want to zone out -- holy shit they are so easy to play. :lol:

I got a 71 sham you can use too.

Mage, I don't have, Hunter I do have (70 atm).

Every time I offer, you ignore me though. I'm guessing you may have something against me or us that I am not aware of. :shrug:

No, not really. I'd love to hang with you guys. I tried when the game started on Dalaran or whatever with Serenity Now (original beta member).

But I'm sort of attached to my characters, and I have a deep-seated hatred of horde after years of getting pummeled by them in PvP.

No, not really. I'd love to hang with you guys. I tried when the game started on Dalaran or whatever with Serenity Now (original beta member).

But I'm sort of attached to my characters, and I have a deep-seated hatred of horde after years of getting pummeled by them in PvP.

To my knowledge, chicks usually have this problem. Come now, you're in the armed services.

But seriously, who cares about factions and PvP? Both sides suck save a minority.

Btw, what is your ideal raid time? We run from 9-12 EST 3 nights a week. We're spending 1 to clear naxx, 1 for malygos (short night) and 1 for Sarth, that we haven't really gotten going because Sunday raids are short a lot of times.

To my knowledge, chicks usually have this problem. Come now, you're in the armed services.

But seriously, who cares about factions and PvP? Both sides suck save a minority.

I would vouch for Data on this, there are times you invest so much time, energy, and gold into a toon for PVE or PVP you feel you want to play it more so it's not wasted.

I would vouch for Data on this, there are times you invest so much time, energy, and gold into a toon for PVE or PVP you feel you want to play it more so it's not wasted.

I have taken 3-4 different characters that are not my own and made 40,000 gold total as of right now in cold hard cash and liquid items like gems. We make shit just to sell for more gold that we can't even use now.

I have no feelings of inadequacy that Surreal would take a toon back, or Kyuss would take a toon back from me. I don't know. I'm just not sentimentally attached.

Your other argument would be valid if you suck at making gold.

I play less than 2 hours a night on average, including raid night.

I was just picking on data for being sentimental. :)

If you want to raid and see content data, and are willing to forego that feeling of sentimentality (those talent specs are totally personalized and no one else has the exact same one ;) ), let me know. I got toons you can play that you've had past experience with doing and always thought you were a pretty cool dude.

That is why this is a good time, everyone is still farming the first full raid instance so it is easy to gear up.

It isn't as hard as you think to start over, I had 3 alliance 70s and I found it a lot of fun to start over from scratch again with what I knew about the game it was cool to not just dump money on a alt and let it coast through levels.

Back