Tigole gone from WoW

3.0+ doesn't count

I tanked mh a few times and would usually just pull out a mob or two and run them around a quick circle to get some npcs involved while the pally tank held the front line and put it on cruise control

That was a typical strat, it was what we did, I consecrated and tossed my shield, timed holy wrath cast (would be easier now that it is instant cast), then we would have the druid and warrior tank pull their targets off me, the druid would run around with their target to aggro the npcs to help.

It doesn't help that 15/18 raid bosses are recycled. BC raids were a lot more fun because they were harder, sure, but they were also more fun because the fights were unique. Vashj/Kael were fucking epic fights. Nothing in WOTLK feels epic, partially because it's all recycled, partially because it's stupid easy.

Depends on who shows up, we typically have a few people who carry 3D (me) and some that just suck for whatever reason. I missed last weeks raid too. :(

As far as raiding more than just the one night, some officer fagtards have alliance toons they are trying to gear out as well apparently. Guild is full of fags but I need an ulduar guild. :shrug:

I'll have to try and remember some stories, she's all over Bazz's nuts though (the gm of fusion) and usually gets priority in their loot council from what I've heard

I think she's posted a few tit shots over on the fusion forums as well

Back