Disband of brothers

You moron, the guy was running 45 some accounts at the same time, and his system had a brain seizure. I dont know the guy, just that he was a carebear ice miner for the gbc. Now, if you would like to actually look at the killboards FOR REAL pvp, please do so. How about you post your main for killboard references.. ( I know you won't, pussies behind monitors will do anything but show proof they can pvp) :)

addios

His system had a brain seizure?! Haha, right - he just happened to have a brain seizure when the dictor warped in to bubble all his Mackinaws. If he had been smart and not logged them all off he would have saved atleast half of them.

What a macro-mining piece of trash newbie. :D

I'm in that Alliance. We kill more Goons than you do despite having 1/100th your numbers. Right now I'm messing around on a low SP character alt teaching some newbies how to PvP, since I'm better at it than you.

SCA are the joke of our Alliance.

Even on your _OWN KILLBOARD_ we are 50-4 against you, the only time you'll ever get any kills is through lucky blobbing. :D

SCA Killboard Killboard - Alliance details - Exalted.

You are terrible and your Alliance is a joke pet who is about to get evicted from their home.

Just going through your killboard it is amazing seeing how many terrible pilots that have no clue how to fit ships you have.

Edit:

Some fun stats...

We've killed ~29 pages worth of Goons from the 5th of February to now.

You have killed ~14 pages worth of Goons from the 5th of February to now.

Your Alliance has ~1200 members.

Our Alliance has 92.

Do you understand it yet?

You're shit.

Also - I love how you have _0_ kills posted for Goons on your killboard despite them having around ~1300 on you on their own.
You fake your own killboard.
That's how fucking shit you are. :D

Last edited:
Klauz, you are a fucking lying moron. I asked you to show proof or STFU. Im still waiting for you're "proof" oh, wait.. low sp character. OK, YEA, rightcha bra.
Now, For SCA... were not pets, never have been, now I know your not in gbc, because you would have known that fact. 2nd, SCA has a training school for new players, and we retain high numbers because we work with the new guys. 3rd: show me some mother fucking proof that you are more than a fucking mining noobie in low sec.
Most of the Free guys know who my main is, and I'll be glad to tell you if you ask nicely, AFTER showing me some actual proof. Trust me, my pvp record is atleast 100000000x better than you, and im being modest with that statement.

You don't get it do you?

My Alliance kills twice the amount of Goons yours does despite having less than 1/10th the numbers. Your Alliance FAKE their own killboard (Goons have no kills on it), that is how sickeningly pathetic you are.

Anyway, I'm inactive as hell and my old corp's KB is down (Art of War), so there's frightfully few kills online.

http://killboard.goonfleet.com/player/Intigo

Cruoris Seraphim [CR-SE] Killboard - Pilot details - Intigo

Exalted. Killboard - Pilot details - Intigo

Feel free to giggle at the suicided Sabres and other small shit I enjoy suiciding - if you're up for an Inty 1on1 any time I'd love to beat you to a pulp in my Crusader. Unless of course you're afraid to back what you say up.

The numbers speak for themselves really - SCA are a horrible Alliance. You may be one of the few good players in the Alliance, but it doesn't change the fact that your Alliance is the laughing stock of anyone who is a good PvP'er in Delve.

im not here to giggle at you, or make fun of you. I was here to talk to a friendly group of tribers who play eve-o, and you had to start some bullshit insults. Dude, we come here to chill, and not deal with the caod bullshit storm.
Anyways, glad to see you chilled out some. If your interested in chatting with me online some time, my main is Confessor.

thanks

im not here to giggle at you, or make fun of you. I was here to talk to a friendly group of tribers who play eve-o, and you had to start some bullshit insults. Dude, we come here to chill, and not deal with the caod bullshit storm.
Anyways, glad to see you chilled out some. If your interested in chatting with me online some time, my main is Confessor.

thanks

lol

both of you

:domotwak::domotwak:

Welp, I've looked at your killboard, and LOL. Frigs and velators, and pods. YOU GUYS JUST SIMPLY ROCK.
I've looked at your personal killboard scores and, yea same story, you are a novice. I think my mining alt has more kills than you're main.

Welp, I've looked at your killboard, and LOL. Frigs and velators, and pods. YOU GUYS JUST SIMPLY ROCK.
I've looked at your personal killboard scores and, yea same story, you are a novice. I think my mining alt has more kills than you're main.

1) It's "your" not "you're", learn it you stupid yank.

2) EVE Online - Killboards - Pilot - Confessor's kills - BattleClinic.com - Your online community for EVE Online, Freelancer, Starfleet Command and Jumpgate Evolution.

Losses: 282
Kills: 1,397
Success ratio: 443% (4:1)

EVE Online - Killboards - Pilot - Intigo's kills - BattleClinic.com - Your online community for EVE Online, Freelancer, Starfleet Command and Jumpgate Evolution.

Losses: 84
Kills: 1,766
Success ratio: 1,104% (23:1)

3) I tend to fly small ships in either small gangs or solo. If you want to prove that you are some "hotshot", feel free to fight me 1on1 in an Inty - surely you can fly one?

Edit: I'll admit though, it's pretty awesome seeing my latest kill being myself. :D

an inty? ok. an inty, I see your risk vs reward sets a new standard in pvp. Take a look at what i fly, and what you fly, take another look at what you fly with, and what you kill, then take a look at what i kill. Finally take a look at the pods and noobships/shuttles you tend to kill, and then a pattern of faggotry emerges. You win the numbers game, cap'in.

Let's just quote an SCA member:

The thing is though, we do not fly with BoB.
After the MAX campaign, bob decided that in future fleets would be divided into 2 parts:
1: BoB+EXE+Atlas
2: GBC (warped mining, skunk, sca, frontal, interdiction, etc)

So we're sort of on our own in the "lower-gbc".

Not just content with roleplaying space slaves, SCA even take pride in being second-tier pets.

Hey, didn't you use to be in the MC ? :rofl:

mogs3.gif

Back