Disband of brothers

Dude, hoax?

Turns out a director of the executor corp decided to disband teh alliance and join GS. Didn't know it just takes one person to fold 3k players home.

Took alot of ISK too.

Last edited:
fucking awesome lol. so do they lose all their towers and outposts too? with sovereignty being lost?

EDIT: They don't lose them but there is a 7 day wait before the towers count toward sov, and thats only after they reform a new alliance if I read it right, but there is no more cyno jammer or jump bridge now. Which means Goons+Pets can now jump in and start destroying their shit while they figure out what to do. The thing to remember is there is still pets and them laying around out there with ships so its not going to be a chicken shoot, but they are going to be so demoralized and scrambling to get their shit in order now would be the time to hit them hard.

Since his corp moved all their cap fleet to npc stations he got some insane amount of fitted dreads too.

Also stole a fuckton of money.

Goons also have their whole forum archived and are going to slowly start releasing content from it soon.

Last edited:
the gbc is on full combat alert. It's going to be a chicken shoot alright, cant wait :0

Sidenote: t2 production is going to grind to a halt.

10billion?

That's all the (arguably) former most powerful corporation in EVE had in its wallet? I'm assuming he had access to all the various divisions too.

Alot of fitted dreads too, at least 35billion right there.

10billion?

That's all the (arguably) former most powerful corporation in EVE had in its wallet? I'm assuming he had access to all the various divisions too.

Alot of fitted dreads too, at least 35billion right there.

From what my old PL friends are saying they took over the bob station and renamed it from "The Alamo" to "The LMAO". As for the money, I think that was only one of the holding corps he got a screen shot from, I am sure there is plenty other areas they had cash backed up.

I was roaming in former bob space today and there were more blue than reds :eek:

Being NC sucks. It was hardly worth the trip there.

All the nerds bringing RL shit into the mix is weak, but otherwise this is pretty tight. Glad I rejoined RKK a few months ago. Lots of fights. Goons lost old space. We'll see what happens. :)

Being camped into PR- has given me time to check out sisi too.

All the nerds bringing RL shit into the mix is weak, but otherwise this is pretty tight. Glad I rejoined RKK a few months ago. Lots of fights. Goons lost old space. We'll see what happens. :)

Being camped into PR- has given me time to check out sisi too.

Whoa, no shit.

How's the moral holding up? Can't tell since it seems you Ken guys have a COAD blackout order in effect (all I see is gay goons/goodfellas)

Dunno about a big day, so far it's another day of Kenny getting their shit pushed in without a fight:sunny:

Can't believe the rate at which these towers are poppin :wave:

Ive been having a ball, thats for sure, and well, gbc needs to get busy, cause us sca guys are leading the killboards daily :)

SCA is fucking shit :D

(for reference: Exalted. Killboard - Related kills & losses )

You moron, the guy was running 45 some accounts at the same time, and his system had a brain seizure. I dont know the guy, just that he was a carebear ice miner for the gbc. Now, if you would like to actually look at the killboards FOR REAL pvp, please do so. How about you post your main for killboard references.. ( I know you won't, pussies behind monitors will do anything but show proof they can pvp) :)

addios

Back