You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled " by fraggle - Page 36 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "
Page 36 of 58
MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
701 - 01-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
I'm leaving because you guys are vaginas.
no no no you are doing it wrong

you are supposed to hang around vaginas not run away from them

come on bew

spend some time with vaginas it can only help you
 
MeSlayer is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
702 - 01-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Golbez: Who left TW as a result of Kurayami?
 
Fool is online now
 
CMVDA
VeteranX
Old
703 - 01-28-2009, 11:47 PM
700 posts? 700 posts? I mean I didn't love or hate Kura, but SEVEN HUNDRED?
 
CMVDA is offline
 
Gringo
VeteranXV
Old
704 - 01-28-2009, 11:49 PM
i think what globulez is saying is that kura set somewhat of a precedent on how to get someone riled up. it's been a long time coming, but i think now more than ever before threads quickly degenerate into name-calling, fact-finding, and hole-punching one another until it's just this ****-flinging contest.

i'm not saying this is all kura's doing, but this "trolling" bull**** has long been just that -bull****. it really adds nothing to the forum, and you can only ignore so much of it for so long.

edit: and i dont think you can easily pinpoint any one person who said "k, **** kura, im out." it's just something that happens after a period of time.
 
Gringo is offline
 
Rev_Night
WelchesX
Contributor
Old
705 - 01-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMVDA View Post
700 posts? 700 posts? I mean I didn't love or hate Kura, but SEVEN HUNDRED?
 
Rev_Night is offline
 
[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXV
Old
706 - 01-28-2009, 11:49 PM
like half of T, alot of =S3=, R&G, NOBODY from IE or 5150 pretty much posts anymore (Or anyone from the top teams in tribes really...) I think banshee stopped posting here too because of the lame **** that kura's crowd was posting...

You're honestly blind if you dont see everyone *****ing about kura's lame threads and broken record responses... other than his "crew" (Who honestly seem to be just as big of losers as he was)
 
[Golbez-RG-] is offline
 
Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
707 - 01-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golazo View Post
wow jislan, you're so edgy

the grain...it's been cut
what?
 
Jislan is offline
 
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
708 - 01-28-2009, 11:52 PM
so you think i should ban people who hurt people's feelings
 
Rayn is offline
 
[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXV
Old
709 - 01-28-2009, 11:53 PM
it looks like you've already started doing it to me...
 
[Golbez-RG-] is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXV
Old
710 - 01-28-2009, 11:54 PM
rayn you never explained why you asked fraggle if he called kurayami on the phone

seems like a weird thing to wonder
 
nigafool is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
711 - 01-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Golbez-RG-] View Post
like half of T, alot of =S3=, R&G, NOBODY from IE or 5150 pretty much posts anymore (Or anyone from the top teams in tribes really...) I think banshee stopped posting here too because of the lame **** that kura's crowd was posting...

You're honestly blind if you dont see everyone *****ing about kura's lame threads and broken record responses... other than his "crew" (Who honestly seem to be just as big of losers as he was)
Tribes 1 was over 6 years ago man, people move on. You might as well blame Kurayami for Global Warming and George W. Bush getting elected twice.
 
Fool is online now
 
[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXV
Old
712 - 01-28-2009, 11:55 PM
its not like the people from T1 have died off... I came here because I liked talking to my former Tribes friends who I played tribes with and BSing and having fun with them... that is sort of the point to this website...

Now they all dont post here because of the 4th grade antics that go on
 
[Golbez-RG-] is offline
 
CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
713 - 01-28-2009, 11:55 PM
WHo am I gonna build ramps for now?!?! HUH? Who am I gonna build ramps for now!!1@$!#%!
 
CelticMojo is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
714 - 01-28-2009, 11:56 PM
IE left to play EQ and WoW well before Kurayami's trolling days. Your argument is weak.
 
Fool is online now
 
nigafool
VeteranXV
Old
715 - 01-28-2009, 11:57 PM
once i accused falhawk of being afraid to make fun of kurayami because he didn't want to be on his **** list, after he would IM me about one or another of kura's posts and how lame it was

after that he started mocking kura a little more

i accused fool of the same thing but he denied it and continued to valiantly defend kurayami from his detractors
 
nigafool is offline
 
[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXV
Old
716 - 01-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Hey I still talk to people, obviously you don't fool...
 
[Golbez-RG-] is offline
 
Kris312
Veteran++
Old
717 - 01-28-2009, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMVDA View Post
700 posts? 700 posts? I mean I didn't love or hate Kura, but SEVEN HUNDRED?
 
Kris312 is offline
 
[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXV
Old
718 - 01-28-2009, 11:58 PM
So you essentially banned fraggle for hurting kura's feelings just because he called him.... gotchya...
 
[Golbez-RG-] is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
719 - 01-28-2009, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
i accused fool of the same thing but he denied it and continued to valiantly defend kurayami from his detractors
I never had a problem with Kurayami. He makes fun of most of the same people I do. The ones he makes fun of that I like, well most them are capable of dealing with him without throwing hissy fits.
 
Fool is online now
 
Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
720 - 01-28-2009, 11:58 PM
5150 left because vir is a fag, unfortunately slut missed the memo because he was shooting fish with spears for the duration of that thread
 
Jislan is offline
 
Page 36 of 58


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , alone in the dark(ness) , bacon it rains , catch 20 , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , drama llama , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , great bump hansel , i retrospective , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , raining bacon

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.