Kurayami: the 100,000 post man. what do we really know about him?

My impression over the years of kurayami is that he is quick-witted; most likely a reasonably intelligent fellow, w/ way too much time on his hands, an anti-social personality (unless you include conversing on the internet), probably depressed, lacks purpose, and again, is online more than I believe a person should be. Didn't have a problem with him until he started targetting forum members and calling them nerds or making fun of their looks or weight...sort of hypocritical when you consider that Kura isn't exactly a stallion of men.

Fraggle, he's a pretty consistent asshole, but he has the balls to put himself out there, turn up to LANs, and he was a great host when I was in NYC (plus, I remember him from tribes, which is more than I can say for maybe 70% of the names I see on this forum...f'king smurfs)

Last edited:
I "hate" Kura because he owned me 5 years ago.

Which pretty much sums up why I dont really like Kura, and his posts tend to make me think he is an anti social nerd with a pre-teen attitude. He refuses to back up anything he says and is a hypocrite 99% of the time.
You want to back that up?

lol

I found this thread like a lot of others that Kura is in now, really repetitive. Someone calls Kura on something, Kura brings up random past, claims victimization, changes topic about something 'cool', and then fakes pity on original poster.

Meanwhile nothing ever gets answered or changed, after 4-5 years of this that I can remember it is pretty eh sad. I hardly find it witty or new.

kura is the biggest faggot loser on this message board. he cares more about what people think of him on tw than anyone which is pitiful.

fraggle is funny and I love his total lack of shame about anything

also tsetse is the second biggest faggot on this board while we're talking about it.

35743394412299471330xd6.jpg

To much hate going on in this thread.

I think if you can combine Fraggle's lack of shame and Kura's wits (sp ?) you would have like TW's ultimate beast.

But then again what do I know i'm Eurotrash right Kura darling :lol:

I like Kura. I used to be indifferent with faggle (not faggle as in "fag" but as in "fat-fraggle", I'm so clever), but now he's fucking annoying.

I found this thread like a lot of others that Kura is in now, really repetitive. Someone calls Kura on something, Kura brings up random past, claims victimization, changes topic about something 'cool', and then fakes pity on original poster.

Meanwhile nothing ever gets answered or changed, after 4-5 years of this that I can remember it is pretty eh sad. I hardly find it witty or new.

Yeah it is a very worn out shtick. I don't think it will ever have a different outcome either.

Back