Some newb got pissed off at me (IA message log - ongoing?) by Bounty - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Fallen Empire: Legions
Reload this Page Some newb got pissed off at me (IA message log - ongoing?)
Bounty
Love
Old
1 - 01-15-2009, 14:01
So, I was playing on a pub with some guy who apparently was offended at my "immaturity" - particularly in regard to my use of taunts involving the word "semen".

He sent me the following message:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danpascooch
You've got......well, not much
To: Bounty-TW
Date: Janurary 14, 2009 5:22 PM

Just letting you know ive sent a detailed report of you're "activities" via the report abuse function, and you better hope I don't find a vulnerability in that site of yours, you better have it backed up. You could always report me if you want, but I have two other accounts I could always use. Here's a free lesson, pissing me off is not smart, because payback is a ***** Later

... to which I replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty-TW
RE: You've got......well, not much
To: Danpascooch
Date: Janurary 15, 2009 9:52 AM

Dear Mr. Dan Pascooch:

It was a pleasure to receive your electronic message to me. Please know that I was entertained, yet also somewhat concerned, by the content of said message.

To be perfectly honest, I had completely forgotten you existed after I retired for the evening yesterday - at least, until now. Do you not also find it disturbing that you seem to be obsessed over someone you have never met, and know next-to-nothing about?

I suggest highly that you seek some sort of intensive psychotherapy to deal with what may be repressed issues of abandonment that have led to your apparently persistent state of self-loathing, combined with a propensity for misdirected aggression toward those you subconsciously perceive as your superiors (whether that perception be justifiable or not).

You certainly have my best wishes for a healthy and expedient recovery from your personal woes. Should you require a reference to a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or such, please do notify me immediately, and I shall be happy to make arrangements for care on your behalf.

Toodaloo!

Yours truly,

Bounty

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this message are intended solely for the recipient. Any unauthorized reproduction will be considered humorous, however, and the aforementioned recipient will suffer no consequences, other than continued ridicule and virtual emasculation. Please feel free to register any complaints with the staff and general population of TribalWar.com (TribalWar Forums - Community for Gamers).
People make me

Sponsored Links
Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
2 - 01-15-2009, 19:28
I ****ing hate IA people

They're worse than the ******s in counterstrike

Bounty
Love
Old
3 - 01-16-2009, 00:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpascooch
Wow, you call me obsessed? that was like a full page, do you have a job or family? or just spend hour after hour retailiating to every person you inevitably piss off by merely existing? please let me know as soon as you can, and I would be more than glad to make arrangements for intensive "sticking my foot up your ass" therepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty
Dear Daniel,

What a pleasure to hear from you again!

It is so wonderful to see that you are still attempting to spell multi-syllabic words correctly. Keep at it, old chap, and one day I am quite sure you will get the hang of it!

Oh, and fear not for the time I spend in correspondence with you. Though I am sure you are quite accustomed to spending hours on end typing out a message, poring through your dictionary to ensure you are using words properly (if not spelling them so), rest assured that these meager compositions of mine require but a minuscule portion of my day - thus far, I have spent approximately 45 seconds on this one to you.

Daniel, I noticed that your birthday is coming up soon! Just shy of Valentine's Day, if I am not mistaken! How excellent! Shall I purchase you something lovely? Let me know, dear boy, as I believe I have a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret.

Tata!

Bounty

SteveDave
VeteranX
Old
4 - 01-16-2009, 04:03
Thank you.

Keep us updated.

EPIK
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 01-16-2009, 11:46
Bounty, you're a nerrrrrrrrrrd.

Chubooka
Veteran
Old
6 - 01-21-2009, 10:35
Thats just funny humor...haha love it!!

thereal Shaolinmonk
Veteran++
Old
7 - 01-22-2009, 15:58
Quote:
It is so wonderful to see that you are still attempting to spell multi-syllabic words correctly
this made me lol!

Stilgar
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 01-23-2009, 14:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDave View Post
Thank you.

Keep us updated.
GGs, man.

Bounty - I may be able to "help."
Let me know.

BugsPray
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 01-30-2009, 09:52
Need update.

Bounty
Love
Old
10 - 02-03-2009, 14:58
Oops, forgot about this thread. I already deleted all the messages (he sent a couple more rambling ones), but the short of it is that he's not going to be playing Legions anymore. Thank God.

kam11
Veteran
Old
11 - 02-07-2009, 02:34
suggest highly that you seek some sort of intensive psychotherapy to deal with what may be repressed issues of abandonment that have led to your apparently persistent state of self-loathing, combined with a propensity for misdirected aggression toward those you subconsciously perceive as your superiors (whether that perception be justifiable or not).

You certainly have my best wishes for a healthy and expedient recovery from your personal woes. Should you require a reference to a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or such, please do notify me immediately, and I shall be happy to make arrangements for care on your behalf.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Fallen Empire: Legions
Reload this Page Some newb got pissed off at me (IA message log - ongoing?)

Social Website Bullshit