Reload this Page people still play?
Page 2 of 2
Maven
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 01-21-2009, 13:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHero X View Post
now this is an interesting statement. L2 pvp was picking a target and then you push the soul shot and the potion that heals your combat points button. You could make a macro to push both for you, seeing as how the game would walk you to your target and keep you on them.

I don't want to say your opinion is wrong, but its interesting when people say l2 pvp was good.
Potions were useless past lvl 20 and soulshots were automated about 3 months post launch. Assist targeting and group healing and making a group to maximize your buffs and dps really made the pvp tactical ahead of time and team execution a necessity.

Sponsored Links
Maven
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 01-21-2009, 13:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
I started up again last night...

I went back to Conan about 20 minutes later. Combat is just too slow for me. I am going to give it another go again tonight and try a different class but so far, playing the shaman I just want to snooze, I would much rather play my ToS in aoc.
Shaman requires a good group cause a shaman cant dps for crap. So unless you want to be a heal bot id reroll.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
23 - 01-21-2009, 14:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maven View Post
Shaman requires a good group cause a shaman cant dps for crap. So unless you want to be a heal bot id reroll.
yea a buddy gave me his DoK and WE both level 40 in full sent gear, I am going to check it out again tonight. I played a DoK and BO all through beta so shouldn't be that bad of a transition.

I tried my tier 3 BW and had some fun, but it was open pvp server. This account is on badlands so I hope the open rvr is as busy as it sounds on REM.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
24 - 01-21-2009, 16:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
I tried my tier 3 BW and had some fun, but it was open pvp server. This account is on badlands so I hope the open rvr is as busy as it sounds on REM.
Had a good time last night in Dragonwake on REM. For once, Destro and Order had about the same amount of people on and we both were in the same region. Order ended up kicking the crap out of Destro on the last Keep they held, it took a couple of hours to beat them all but it was pretty funny + lots of reknown.

TheShire
VeteranX
Old
25 - 01-22-2009, 01:05
well i started out on REM as order, then switched to Skull Throne cause rem was low / low most of the time i play, the ST got so slow on T3 so i made a few alts got bored and saw that Dark Craig had a high pop on destro and med on Order.

So i made a destro on there for ****s and giggles on the slow times, and i tell you im not looking back, its an ORvR server and theres "Non Stop" and i mean non stop 23/7 action in the lakes, the one hard thing to get used to is the ORvR areas are everywhere except in starter cities is a free for all ( for example the orvr zones that usually are for 1-11 / 12-21 / 22-31 / 30+ are 1-21 (t1)/ 22-31(t2) / 30+ (t3))

Now at first i thought wtf this is a bit stupid, but as time went on i accepted it and it kinda became a sight to see a horde of destro bearing down on a single lvl 21 and kill it

makes for keep rollin a lot more of a challenge knowing that you could be facing ppl that could almost 1 shot ya, strats change and one thing i can say is on a core server where i always went in once i got to that tier, i dont on DC cause youre gonna get popped, so you grind quests or SC up at least 3-4 more levels so you will be a tad more usefull.

Anyways just thought id put this out there for anyone thats bored and needs a change of pace.

Names on Dark Craig

Squire ( 18 DoK )
Govenor ( 19 Zealot )

oh btw Order is doing damn well on this server even though it looks like theyre undermaned.

Last edited by TheShire; 01-22-2009 at 01:32..
Maven
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 01-23-2009, 17:38
Welcome to dark crag....yea its always hopping. If your looking for a guild i can probably get you into ebonlore on the destruction side. But yea there rvr all the time.

TheShire
VeteranX
Old
27 - 01-23-2009, 22:42
holy conspiracy, ebonlore is always getting accused of cheating on the forums =P

yeah ill try em out if ya can get me an invite, dont even know any of the top guilds on this server tbh.

Squire - 22/22 DoK

Maven
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 01-26-2009, 16:04
Portal

put ur app in and ill vouch for ya but they have a pretty elaborate memborship practices etc.

step into the darkness

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
29 - 01-27-2009, 15:35
hahahah ebonlore, i remember them from shadowbane fear

their leader was a dorky mangina named Ewle, does that guy still play?

step into the dorkness!

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 01-27-2009, 19:23
Cheaters, hackers and then most of the time the guild leader ebays out all the loot and they get banned etc.

Too bad warhammer accounts/gold/items are completely worthless so they'll have to skip that process ;[

Lord Elessar
or something
Contributor
Old
31 - 01-27-2009, 19:40
I wish they had done more with endgame pvp. They should have done camelot style in addition to the fort and city raids. Have relics to conquer plus a pvp dungeon which unlocks for which ever realm currently has the most control between all three pairings. Instead, tier 4 is a huge snafu.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page people still play?

Social Website Bullshit