1.sploits 2.??? 3.profit!

Anyone who says "running with a crew of XXXXXXXXX" is full of shit. I thought people grew out of that back in the aol days

Anyone who says "running with a crew of XXXXXXXXX" is full of shit. I thought people grew out of that back in the aol days

You would think. But then again, you would think people would be smarter than to say "Hi I'm in witness protection and here is my new secret name. Please change my video game account last name, thanks."

I don't know what's going on in here but that rogue account got locked or some shit :( it made me very sad to lose my Progue... she was such a cutie :'(

its easy, just take a screen shot of the amount of gold you have and prove us wrong, until then stop posting

You know, he might just go out and buy it. It wouldn't prove all the lies he came up with to be true.

I'd love to hear a recorded conversation of his "zero day wow exploits" crew member calling blizzard and asking name change due to his witness protection name though.

its easy, just take a screen shot of the amount of gold you have and prove us wrong, until then stop posting

i've talked it over with my friends and they asked me not to, due to it getting out, like i said if/when its ever patched then i have no problem.

if this keeps up by may i will have 4500.00 from this exploit. its just not worth the risk :)

terraforce aka rich is just pissed because he plays world of warcraft for hours around hours a day, and has nothing except pixels in a digital world to show for it.

You know, he might just go out and buy it. It wouldn't prove all the lies he came up with to be true.

I'd love to hear a recorded conversation of his "zero day wow exploits" crew member calling blizzard and asking name change due to his witness protection name though.

i read the witness protection story on a forum. noone that i play this game with would be basely enough to pull that off. :lol:

although a few of them have photoshoped an ID to get a toon.

Blood is how I got my realm first 80 death knight achievement. I actually took time off from work and tried to do the whole no-sleep thing, but passed out mid-way through and ended up sleeping a lot. Could've done it a lot quicker if I wasn't a pussy.

Jesus Christ.

I want to say you're just trolling to help you save face here, but I just can't. You're too dumb, <your first name goes here> :(.

Back