Reload this Page NGFM Banned for Life from Universal
Page 6 of 12
Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 11-21-2008, 21:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
Do you think they'll institute a blanket denim ban just to be sure that NGFM doesn't slip through the tight security nets?
if NGFM were to wear a 100% leather disguise... that would work

that is like NGFM Stealth Edition

Sponsored Links
Gringo
VeteranXV
Old
102 - 11-21-2008, 21:16
wts the "all of disney world on dvd!" google ad wont link

it and thinking of "NGFM GONE WILD" is making it worse

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
103 - 11-21-2008, 21:18
It's a news group called rec.roller-coaster. You can get to it from google here.
I hang out in that group and talk about coasters. They posted the story in there, and it was posted on a bunch of other message forums. I'm have a following in the coaster groups just like I do here.

Viands banned from Universal Orlando? - rec.roller-coaster | Google Groups

turdburgler
Veteran++
Old
104 - 11-21-2008, 21:21

amazing

that ****ing sergio is a bad influence

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 11-21-2008, 21:26
this must have been after the chapter that recommends buying cars for brat children.

i laughed

when i was at universal a month ago i tried to get my frient to slap the fake marilyn monroe's ass but he didnt want to get banned... the whole fingerprinting thing makes me believe they may be able to do it.

Last edited by Pagy; 11-21-2008 at 22:32..
epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 11-21-2008, 21:27
Are you kidding? No one is going to ****ing care, or know, that you were banned at some point, if you ever tried to go back.

They don't ****ing care, and unless you explicitly identify yourself so some automated system picks up on it, nothing will occur if you tried to return -- except that you would be paying a **** ton of money to visit a place that treated you as a ****ing felonious child molester the last time you visited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Already talked to a lawyer, they can't do ****, which is the problem.

4 people were banned from Disney's pleasure island area, but Disney backed down when the people complained. The 4 were black, so the race card was being played.

But in my case and every one else, there is nothing that can be done unless Universal changes their mind.

I already wrote Universal, and the Mayor of Orlando and they didn't reply. That means they want to ignore everyone.

Here, if you wanna do something, write the Mayor of Orlando and tell him what a dick they are. You see, the trespass warnings are issued by the City of Orlando Police.

buddy.dyer@cityoforlando. net

Tell this guy you're going to boycott the City of Orlando. Meaning you won't visit the restaurants, the parks, hotels, and gas stations. When that happens, they don't get tax money. Disney is in the City of Kissisimee. So when we go back this April, that's where we're staying.

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 11-21-2008, 21:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
It's a news group called rec.roller-coaster. You can get to it from google here.
I hang out in that group and talk about coasters. They posted the story in there, and it was posted on a bunch of other message forums. I'm have a following in the coaster groups just like I do here.

Viands banned from Universal Orlando? - rec.roller-coaster | Google Groups
Dude I don't know if you've noticed, but the people posting there don't seem to like you very much

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 11-21-2008, 21:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
Dude I don't know if you've noticed, but the people posting there don't seem to like you very much
No, they don't, because most of them are dicks who side with the parks.

They follow everything the parks say like sheep. They're like condo commandos who tell every one they're wrong. They like exercising their power by telling others they've messed up. The reason I stay in that group is because the messages can't be deleted, I can't be banned. So if I want to say a park sucks, or talk about something, no one can shut me up.

One other thing, they have finger print readers at the entrance of the park. I don't know if they're tied into the security system, but since I had an annual pass, they have my print somewhere in the system. If they have the scanners check for banned APs, they could identify me. I doubt they're doing this, but you never know. Everyone who walks into the park has their finger scanned to keep them from giving their ticket to someone else.

It's kinda like Tom Cruise in the movie Minority Report. Everyone who enters the park is identified. So to be really safe, I'd need to do like the movies and get a fake finger print. Or I'd have to put glue on my finger so it wouldn't read, then the turnstyle person would let me in anyway.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-21-2008 at 21:41..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
109 - 11-21-2008, 21:33
thread of the week

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
110 - 11-21-2008, 21:33
DENIM
DAN
IS
DENIM
BANNED

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
111 - 11-21-2008, 21:35
he's going to need a custom title

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
112 - 11-21-2008, 21:48
Rode Hard

Gangrel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
113 - 11-21-2008, 21:48
fyi it IS still legal for minors to drink in texas when supervised by their parent.

PS...

not that im a NGFM hater or anything, but how do we know he is this viands guy, it seems like it has always just been assumed.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
114 - 11-21-2008, 21:50
You're the detective. Keep your hands and feet inside at all times.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
115 - 11-21-2008, 21:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangrel View Post
fyi it IS still legal for minors to drink in texas when supervised by their parent.

PS...

not that im a NGFM hater or anything, but how do we know he is this viands guy, it seems like it has always just been assumed.
I don't think you'll ever make detective. Looks like patrol cop the rest of your life:

Roller Coaster Videos

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 11-21-2008, 21:52
Quote:

PS...

cause he claims it.. and who the **** would claim this ****ed up personality?

Gangrel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
117 - 11-21-2008, 21:52
Sorry, I don't e-stalk anyone on TW.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 11-21-2008, 21:53
Quote:

PS...

That's a good one. You see, I have a web site with my pictures all over it. There aren't many people named Robert Viands out there. I went on a ski trip and everyone saw who I was. Google my name, it was me. I'm the one who called Scott Powers and blew the whistle on them. Most people walked away with their tail between their butt. I had the guts to speak to a reporter and let him run the story. Universal has been busting people like this for a few years now and no one knew about it.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 11-21-2008, 21:54
NGFM you're pretty awesome.

Tell your daughter to ditch this other kid and meet a real man aka Obibun.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
120 - 11-21-2008, 21:55
My name is also Robert. What up name brother?

Page 6 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page NGFM Banned for Life from Universal

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'ello gubneh , banned from universal , child abuse , denim dan is denim banned , free ngfm , ho playbook , teen kills jello on cam , that one bitch is hot , the look , underage drinking , unhideable blimp head , walt rolls in grave , wwngfmd