Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [LoD] My time with LoD
Page 1 of 10
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1 - 01-09-2009, 15:13
Since I'm going in for surgery on Tues to have my gallbladder taken out and I could possibly die or something, I felt I should post this or it may never see the light of day.

I talked to LoD in the June/July timeframe of 2008 online after I told her she sounded like she was bitter in a forum post she made. She PM'ed me and asked me if I wanted to know what it was about.

She then asked if I had AIM, so I made an account and we talked on that for about a month or two. We never talked on the phone, or anything else. This is what she told me, or this is what I could remember of what she told me. Some details may be messed up or confused but here's the general jist.

She is 22 years old now. LoD and Terraforce were boyfriend/girlfriend a long time ago. They had sex, once, I believe. Then LoD was moving to Arizona because of family reasons. This broke Terraforce's heart and the rest can be seen in the HoF.
TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON! by Terra - TribalWar Forums

I don't know how it came to be but she moved in with some guy in Arizona who later became her fiance. She was with him from like when she was 17 until she was 21 or so I think. She broke up with him because she was tired of having to do everything because all he wanted to do was smoke pot all the time. He had no goals or ambition in life and she wants to work in the medical industry.

During the middle to last part of June 2008, we talked everyday about our ****ty lives and I was asking her medical questions about what the hell my stomach problem could be. Then towards the end of June or early part of July she disappeared.

A few days later she appeared back online and told me that she went to visit a guy 'friend' in another state. When she went to visit this guy friend, she hung out with his friend who we will call "Todd". She ended up falling for "Todd" and spent the night at his house. She said they didn't have sex.

This pissed her guy friend off, because I mean, what girl drives a ****load of miles to come see you if she doesn't want to **** you, and instead falls for your friend? I'm also pretty sure she led him on to believing that's why she was going to visit him, and when she got there, she fell for his friend and stayed at his friends house.

Well, her 'friend' pulled the bro card, and talked to "Todd" and it was then decided that she couldn't stay at either place and she should just go back home. "Todd" said he was confused and told her that he'd call her. As far as I know, he never did. She whined about it to me for days and days, she called him numerous times, messaged him, etc and he never contacted her back.

She told me she was thinking about moving there because it was beautiful and they had a medical school nearby. (I took this as a wanting to move there to be with this guy she had spent 2 days with)

Since I don't believe you can delete comments to blog entries on myspace, her comment is still posted on his myspace, I snipped the comment so as to not give away her myspace or his:

I can't read that entire thing without my head spinning. I haven't talked to her since August when I told her I was going to the Dr. I have no interest in her, and I never did.

Oh and I'M CREEPY.......

Sponsored Links
jsut
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 01-09-2009, 15:14
totally creepy

iten
Veteran++
Old
3 - 01-09-2009, 15:14
first page

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 01-09-2009, 15:14
life, get one

iten
Veteran++
Old
5 - 01-09-2009, 15:14
also CREEPY

james
VeteranX
Old
6 - 01-09-2009, 15:15
epic

JerryGarcia
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 01-09-2009, 15:15
resserved

Metropolis
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 01-09-2009, 15:16
tl;dr

more LoD drama.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
9 - 01-09-2009, 15:16
All this LoD drama is confusing me. Can someone provide an easy to understand, color-coded flow chart?

Wergild
VeteranX
Old
10 - 01-09-2009, 15:16
haha, good thing you didn't give away the mysapce, that would be going too far

Seraph
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 01-09-2009, 15:17
HOT

alienkiller
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 01-09-2009, 15:17
no1 cares

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
13 - 01-09-2009, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
All this LoD drama is confusing me. Can someone provide an easy to understand, color-coded flow chart?
Word. I don't even know who this ***** is.

confidential
VeteranX
Old
14 - 01-09-2009, 15:18
tim tebow had sex with lod

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 01-09-2009, 15:19
It's a good thing this thread isn't creepy or anything.

Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
16 - 01-09-2009, 15:19
i don't give half a corn filled **** about any of that, i hate you jomo

i expected substance, what i got was some terrible 4 page poem about some gay **** she herself can't even understand

Yogi
Tribalwar Staff
Old
17 - 01-09-2009, 15:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Since I'm going in for surgery on Tues to have my gallbladder taken out and I could possibly die or something, I felt I should post this or it may never see the light of day.
Hey, I've been having weird stomach pains too and my doctor thinks it could be my gall bladder

ReZDoG
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 01-09-2009, 15:20
ZOMG a girl on the intraweb!!!! on TW!!!! OMGOMG!! As fun as it was to see the nekkid pics of her back in the day.. I grow bored of her now.. BTW I still have those pics on an old HDD I found.. heh..

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 01-09-2009, 15:20
cliffs

rukkus
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 01-09-2009, 15:21
people still use myspace?

Page 1 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [LoD] My time with LoD

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
here we go again , jome/vagina = water/oil , jomo is a virgin , lod plz hv sx w me 4 $