All US Army Retirees Being Recalled To Active Duty

orbital 123

Veteran XX
link to interview http://216.240.133.177/archives32/Stadtmiller/2008/11/Stadtmiller_2_111708_170000.mp3

I heard on Republic Broadcasting Radio today Nov 17, 2008 on THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT guest John Moore states he has seen the letters going out to all retired US ARMY officers, warrant officers, and NCO's immediately recalling them to report for active duty. This will be the largest recall to active duty since 1941.

If true then something big is up. The letters are supposed to be going out this week.

FYI
Recall to Active Duty

In an event where Congress declares a state of war or national emergency, the Secretary of Defense can authorize the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force to recall retired military personnel. Retirees may be recalled up to age 64 for general officers, age 62 for Warrant Officers, and age 60 for all others. Retirees are placed into one of three categories for recall purposes.

Category I (usually called first) includes retired servicemembers who meet the age and grade criteria, were not retired for permanent disability, have a US address, and have been retired fewer than five years.

Category II (usually called after Category I) includes servicemembers with the same qualifications as the first category, but retired for more than five years.

Category III includes all other retired servicemembers, including permanently disqualified disability retired servicemembers. Category III will generally not be recalled. A member of the Retired Reserve who returns to active duty may only receive one type of payment. Presently, there has been no indication that recall of military retirees is even being considered.

Cool.

/me goes and hides in his bunker

Edit... Maybe Bush wants to start Obama's Civilian Militia and have it led by Army vets? :tinfoil:

Last edited:
I just got this today...

"Greetings,
The Office of the President of the United States of America welcomes you and serves to notify you of your obligation under the War Powers Act, 1945 s6..."

It goes on to say I've been given command of USS San Juan (SSN-751).
I have 48 hours to report.

Fuck.

I just got this today...

"Greetings,
The Office of the President of the United States of America welcomes you and serves to notify you of your obligation under the War Powers Act, 1945 s6..."

It goes on to say I've been given command of USS San Juan (SSN-751).
I have 48 hours to report.

Fuck.

I have 1000 space marines that need transport. can we have a lift.

When you enlist isn't it for like 8-10 years....they just let you out in 3-4 for good behavior like in prison right?

Thats what I thought it meant when they started recalling people and stuff....

Why can't you get it through you skull that this stuff is real. They are destroying your rights and freedoms. They want to set up a complete and total dictatorship to control everyone. How ignorant can you people be? I know not all of you are ignorant, but most of you are just insanely ignorant of reality. Maintream news is shaping your reality and hiding the truth from you.

Back