post here if you've got your copy

Hey shit up jp. I wasn't in beta either. When ya coming back? We need resto dr00d.

I kind of figured everyone from here would be. Sorry. You didn't miss a whole lot, with the exception of the DK which was kind of cool to fuck around with. Not to say Northrend isn't a new experience, but quests are quests.

Not sure about when I'm coming back. I've just been playing with an old friend, and only for like 2-4 hours a week, if that. Things might change, but I don't know when. I'm really close to finishing my first book, and that, combined with hockey, make it difficult to find time.

Fuck Gamestop, preordered CE and the idiot said my preorder wasn't C.E. I knew I should have hassled them back in August when I went in to confirm my preorder was for C.E.

Nah I wasnt in the beta, I wanted it to be 'new' this time. I didnt read many spoilers or anything either.

As for being a hick (aka wal mart shopper), the game stores near my house had lines at 8:00 PM... fuck that. It just seemed more convenient to do the white trash thing.

Fuck Gamestop, preordered CE and the idiot said my preorder wasn't C.E. I knew I should have hassled them back in August when I went in to confirm my preorder was for C.E.

OHNOES!

You should thank him. He saved you from spending 30 dollars on a virtual fucking pet.

Nah I wasnt in the beta, I wanted it to be 'new' this time. I didnt read many spoilers or anything either.

As for being a hick (aka wal mart shopper), the game stores near my house had lines at 8:00 PM... fuck that. It just seemed more convenient to do the white trash thing.

I was kidding nigs. Where do you play?

OHNOES!

You should thank him. He saved you from spending 30 dollars on a virtual fucking pet.

Maybe, I'm just pissed that fuck up happened. I mean honestly, it's retail. And yes retail sucks, no one disputes that. But if you are in retail (and yes I am as well) then there's no excuse to do your goddamn job. It's not the most difficult thing in the work, anyone can do it, and in a shitty economy as-is I would think you would like to keep getting a paycheck until you find something better. I already pulled all my preorders from that store and took my cash back.

Just do your fuckin' job

Got my copy in the car. Now to wait until work is over.

I noticed that they had the decency to use a DVD this time. About how long is the install/patch process?

A story about Vermont logging trucks.

You coming to play with us eltigre?

Dude, I said I didn't want to talk about it.

For the record, the logging trucks are driving on windy roads, in the winter. It's also 6pm, so it's dark(er). It's really spooky... you, uh... never know when you might hit a patch of ice.

I don't think it's ever been done before. You know, the whole big trucks on icy roads thing. I'm going for originality here.

My favorite part is he wrote it like how he'd talk about it in real life, rather than write it in a novel format.

As I read the story, I can just picture him saying it out loud.

My favorite part is he wrote it like how he'd talk about it in real life, rather than write it in a novel format.

As I read the story, I can just picture him saying it out loud.

They can find that out when they buy it. $45 per copy. It's a pretty quick read. It's only 10 pages long... quadruple spaced, with 40 point font. It's going to be a Best Seller.

Back