Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Black War Bear
Page 11 of 11
PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
201 - 11-12-2008, 09:37
I was kinda disappointed with the BG achievements. I was hoping there would at least be some that were hard. We got Alterac Blitz and Alterac Perfection on our first tries. =\

Sponsored Links
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
202 - 11-12-2008, 09:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
Sure thing, Kurayami.

Ya, getting AV/AB Allstar, AB Assassin, EotS Assasin, Ironman,etc....no skill required.
Actually there isn't much skill required for any of the BG achievements. It's mostly about being lucky and at the right place at the right time. Besides all the 'hard' BG achievements can be ezmoded with a premade. The hardest ones are AV Allstar and AV Blitz. I got AV Allstar but Blitz eludes me.

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
203 - 11-12-2008, 10:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Actually there isn't much skill required for any of the BG achievements. It's mostly about being lucky and at the right place at the right time. Besides all the 'hard' BG achievements can be ezmoded with a premade. The hardest ones are AV Allstar and AV Blitz. I got AV Allstar but Blitz eludes me.
Just takes a premade. We just mounted from the cave to Van and killed him in like 20 seconds. If you have a legit tank you almost don't even have to heal them.

Snaps
VeteranX
Old
204 - 11-12-2008, 10:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddrakon View Post
wow, is this guy serious

the ONLY difficulty with killing the city leaders is the defense the other faction is putting up. if you only had 4 people on the only PvP aspect of the event, your mount really doesn't mean ****.

also, battlemaster is much more about time invested than skill.

grats, you can PvE and spend a lot of time in BGs. so pro.
And where is your Bear Mount?

Ironman was hard to get and AV Perfection was hard to get, the rest are not hard if you don't blow.

All the people ****ting on the accomplishment have not done it, figure that one out.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
205 - 11-12-2008, 10:22
How many were you? And does that queue-at-the-same-time addon to get 40man premade AV still work?

Seen a few guildies get the Blitz but like I said they were at the right place at the right time.

Snaps
VeteranX
Old
206 - 11-12-2008, 10:24
I did everything in a PuG, but yes preform AV Enabler still works. (Unless you are talking about mount raid in which there were 40 of us)

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
207 - 11-12-2008, 10:25
The AV Allstar is a ****ing ***** in a PuG. Especially when you can't just stealth and linger.

Snaps
VeteranX
Old
208 - 11-12-2008, 10:31
Tower Defense was kind of annoying, especially having stupid ass paladin's BoPing you as you are capping it so they can steal it.

Snaps
VeteranX
Old
209 - 11-12-2008, 10:33
Oh, and Blitz we got after we raided the Horde cities. We have 20+ people on bear mounts just roll to Drek lol. That was the only thing in premade I have done.

BurninSnipa
VeteranXX
Old
210 - 11-12-2008, 17:07
I'm just hoping that Mal'Ganis alliance steps up at 80... being heavily outnumbered has always been at our detriment (though truthfully it is the reason I play there).

MG Horde does at least one raid a night on IF/SW especially, usually around 4 or 5am. They can usually gather more 70s in one room than the entire alliance has logged on at those hours.

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
211 - 11-12-2008, 17:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
How many were you? And does that queue-at-the-same-time addon to get 40man premade AV still work?

Seen a few guildies get the Blitz but like I said they were at the right place at the right time.
We had ~25 people, using PreformAvEnabler. We literally just ran to Vann and rocked him. Game ended about 15 seconds after they killed Galv.

Ddrakon
VeteranXV
Old
212 - 11-15-2008, 15:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
And where is your Bear Mount?

Ironman was hard to get and AV Perfection was hard to get, the rest are not hard if you don't blow.

All the people ****ting on the accomplishment have not done it, figure that one out.
ignorance is bliss

TheGhost
VeteranXV
Old
213 - 11-16-2008, 09:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
We had ~25 people, using PreformAvEnabler. We literally just ran to Vann and rocked him. Game ended about 15 seconds after they killed Galv.
^^

Its pretty easy to not die when you have 25 ish people, esp as a disc priest that takes 5 years to kill.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
214 - 11-16-2008, 22:53
Got my bear now. LOL

MistaKe
VeteranX
Old
215 - 11-17-2008, 11:25
What level?

Page 11 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft