Old
301 - 05-27-2009, 02:44
This dude had the most terrible luck.

Sponsored Links
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
302 - 05-27-2009, 02:59
this guy was a living legend had more **** happen in his life then most people ever will sadly most of it was bad, although some of it probably worked out for good

the fire saving story was amazing

ajs123
VeteranX
Old
303 - 05-27-2009, 04:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321Gone_ View Post
didnt know him, but RIP... condolences to his friends and family. :\

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
304 - 05-27-2009, 04:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
this guy was a living legend had more **** happen in his life then most people ever will sadly most of it was bad, although some of it probably worked out for good

the fire saving story was amazing
Link to the fire saving story, sir.

RF Tesla
Veteran++
Old
305 - 05-27-2009, 07:57
Is that the one where he was on the news?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
306 - 05-27-2009, 15:56
yes

uno
VeteranXX
Old
307 - 05-27-2009, 16:09
i was lucky enough to meet him

=StiX= brother.

Morbid
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
308 - 05-27-2009, 16:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganstern View Post
I know I still vividly remember him posting and updating those disgusting pictures of his hand....

First Crichton and now fingers...wtf...my world is turning upside down.
Are you referring to the recent death of Michael Crichton or a TW member?

R.I.P. hfingers

I think we need a special forum of it's own for those that have left us. Maybe some kind of retirement of their name(not sure how you would do this).

My ex called me a few hours ago and told me her aunt just died in an accident too. She had a heart attack and swerved into the other lane and killed someone in on coming traffic too.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
309 - 05-27-2009, 17:05
hfingers had probably the worst life ever lived on planet earth

rip

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
310 - 05-27-2009, 17:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
i was lucky enough to meet him

=StiX= brother.

-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranXV
Old
311 - 05-27-2009, 17:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Heya Teedub.

Howard aka Howie Finger was killed early Sunday morning in a car crash in PA. He was driving and apparently went off the road, struck a tree and burst into flames at 3am in Robinson Township, PA. Both he and his passenger, Kimberly Hertzler, died at the scene.

A lot of you may remember Howie from a few threads he made around here or UVALAN's. He's the guy that started the brown recluse spider bite mania (with the grossest pics I've ever seen on here, and that's saying a lot!). He ended up losing a finger to that ****ing spider (oh, the IRONY). One of the last things I got to say to him was now he'd finally have an excuse for sucking at tribes games.

Howie lost his son, Carter, to neuroblastoma just over a year ago (Aug 07). I figure he just wanted to see the little guy again. I've got so many stories floating around my head, and I'm just not sure they'd come out well in text. Howie was definitely a 'had to be there' guy, and somehow he always was.

As I mentioned, his son was fighting that ****ing kid cancer, and lasting a LOT longer than anyone had ever thought possible with how bad he had it. The ups and downs of it drove Howie into a drug binge after years and years of seeing his son legally tortured by 'medicine'. I can't say I blame him. I mean, Carter was in the middle of an awful round of treatments, and he asked for his favorite barbecue ribs. When he got them, he would take a bite, chew it and swallow it and then vomit it out within 5 seconds, then he'd lean back in and take another bite, swallow it and vomit it out. This is what he watched his kid go through. This is why I understand going on a binge, but he really got ****ed up.

Now here's what still makes me say "HUH?". He's blown all his money on smack. He steals some **** from a Walmart to get another fix. That runs out, so he ends up stealing this girls purse and getting caught shortly after. He does some time in jail, and ends up meeting up with the girl who's purse he stole, and they hook up and were together up until Sunday at 3am.

Howie was always the life of the party, and I am going to miss him terribly. Please don't feel like you have to post anything, this was really just for me to vent a bit. It just figures, he was getting **** back together, and gets bit by the ****ing spider, he recovered from that and was getting his **** back together again, and he's dead and on fire under a tree at 3am.

**** life sometimes....**** you fate and your ****ing ironic sense of humor.

<3's Howie....
lifes no longer a problem for him anymore.

Page 16 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page RIP hfingers

Social Website Bullshit