Alliance WOTLK Raiding

Terra

Contributor
Veteran XX
I have few openings in my guild for wotlk, we'd take any class atm seeing as how raiding in wotlk is pretty much plug and play for the most part. 3/6 Sunwell pre 3.0 and a pretty stable guild. We have our cores and we are not hurting, but looking for more stable roster in wotlk. Please keep in mind that this guild is not TW and me bringing up this in TW is because of the general quality of the players on TW, not its attitude or demeanor on most video games.

No scrubs, drama queens, porchmonkeys or flakes please. Send me a PM if you're interested for more information.

Edit: East Coast PvP Server.

Last edited:
I will pay for your subscrition for 3 months if you take zeph AND are able to keep him in the guild so he doesn't come back.

I rather skin myself alive and roll around in a floor full of coarse sea salt while being drenched in vinegar for 3 months.

Look, please don't be upset if I say no to your toon in blues and geens with vendor gems and no enchants. Gear reset doesn't mean you can join a serious raiding guild with no gear. You still need to show that you are and have been self sufficient in burning crusade and you know how to take care of your own toon via gear choice, gem selection, enchants, experiences, etc.

Thank you for all those who have shown interest and I think I got everyone in a PM, but if I missed anyone, feel free to send me another PM.

Back