Fallout 3 = Oblivion with guns

Hey look, Kura is showing how edgy and anti-establishment he is by hating on something that the majority of people really like. Shocking! :shock:

I can't help but notice that every time I enter a Kura thread you are always a part of it, usually on the first page as well. What the fuck is wrong with you?

They screwed up the Fallout lore. I will quote from a Bethesda forum post:

In particular, the presence of Super Mutants in DC (on the other side of the country from FO2 - they were bred in vats) is ridicilous. It's a bad Fallout game. It's not such a horrible post-apocalyptic game. I'd give it a 2 out of 5.
I have to agree with 100% of that.

All very good points.

I can't help but notice that every time I enter a Kura thread you are always a part of it, usually on the first page as well. What the fuck is wrong with you?
According to DrJonez, I stalk him. :lol:

Also according to him, he is not completely obsessed with me because I made fun of him and refused to play a video game.

They screwed up the Fallout lore. I will quote from a Bethesda forum post:

In particular, the presence of Super Mutants in DC (on the other side of the country from FO2 - they were bred in vats) is ridicilous. It's a bad Fallout game. It's not such a horrible post-apocalyptic game. I'd give it a 2 out of 5.

Holy shit... some people really need a fucking life. Food and cigarettes not lasting? Give me a fucking break.

Yes, how awful. They didn't waste time pointlessly changing a file extension and now Kura's vagina is all sandy about it. :mecry:

Holy shit... some people really need a fucking life. Food and cigarettes not lasting? Give me a fucking break.

Well the abundance of resources is somewhat distracting. You'd think it would be more like The Road Warrior where people have maybe two shotgun shells and a can of dog food. In Fallout 3 things that would've been hoarded in the first few years, like food and ammunition, lie around everywhere.

I picked it up on a whim yesterday and it turned out they only had one C.E. left so I took it. Lulz for the tin lunch box BTW, at least they're being more creative about their game/marketing.

I fired it up on the PC and I lost 2 - 3 hours right off the bat. The growing up phase was a little gay up until the end but once I got out of 101 it was pretty cool. Cool environments, pretty graphics without choking framerate, and I'm diggin' how non-linear it is. You can do whatever you want really, good or evil, though I can't remember exactly how the Karma system works. Only time I reloaded was in 101 when I chose to blow the Overseer's face into large mushy chunks and the friend was horrified.

All in all I think they did a good job of it, my only qualm would be how it seems everyone has nice, clear skin that seems to be clean all the time.

yeah the super mutants in DC is the most glaring wtf issue for me, i wonder if its explained at all like the BOS schism is.
Spoiler

my buddy asked me yesterday if i thought it did the fallout name justice, and I had to tell him no. Im having fun but its more of a TES game in the future.

Which is actually kind of fun. Since most of my main gripes from oblivion are fixed.

Well the abundance of resources is somewhat distracting. You'd think it would be more like The Road Warrior where people have maybe two shotgun shells and a can of dog food. In Fallout 3 things that would've been hoarded in the first few years, like food and ammunition, lie around everywhere.

Just look at what happened after Katrina. Now, imagine years of that.

Back