[So] We Wiped to Akama Last Raid

Took you long enough to make this thread you slut. And it wasn't epics, someone said it was for a quest. At least I admitted it though, my first time in BT so let me alone. Doesn't matter...
Spoiler

:lol: good times...

Because you're awful at the game.

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have ever touched this game. Then again after I quit and you talked me into rolling a priest and playing again I suppose I have you to blame 2 times. I suppose if I wasn't playing WoW most evenings after everyone here goes to bed I'd be playing some other game.

I'm sorry I took so many hours off your life bro. :( Tell the wife if she ever meets me I give her full permission to punch me in the face. :)

I'm sorry I took so many hours off your life bro. :( Tell the wife if she ever meets me I give her full permission to punch me in the face. :)

Don't worry. If Jeromy doens't tell her, next time I'm over, I will.

Btw John, I'll be over soon after the Gmen game for Quiznos (no I never will, come to NY faggot).

Yea BT is a fucken joke now. We went in last week and 1 shot ROS, and Mother. 2 shot bloodboil. Then council took the rest of the night. Half our guild is in blues and some people have greens. Its pretty pathetic.

Back